Forum
Last updated: 

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

I am a foreigner working and living in Singapore. I'm thinking of investing for my medical supplements to prevent myself from contracting unwanted illnesses and avoid preventable diseases. Would it be possible to use my credit card to purchase my medical supplements?

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

You need not worry about using your credit cards when buying your medical supplements here in Singapore. There are big pharmacies that accepts credit card transactions .You can just go directly to the local pharmacy, show your medical perscription i your medication needs one and just ask them to swipe your credit card and then you're good to go.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Investment

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Investment

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Investment

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Investment

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Investment

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

Investment

What are Stocks?

Related Reviews

Investment

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Investment

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation