Forum
Last updated: 

How to have savings from salary.

I earn a lot more than I expected to have. But because I earn a lot, I also spend a lot and I enjoy it. Almost all of my salary is being used up after receiving it from my workplace. Now, I am in my 30's and I do not have a stable savings account, I might regret sooner if I do not start saving up my salary.

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

People who earns a lot of money usually spends their money for their pleasures. I takes a huge amount of money from their salary and after a few weeks they are complaining that they are broke. For you to save up money, make a budget on your expenses. Do not buy things you would not benefit from. Find alternatives from you leisure.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Savings

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

Savings

Can I save a lot of money?

Savings

What account is perfect for saving children fees aside from my regular savings account?

Savings

The atm is not functioning well

Savings

Who can recommend the ideal joint account suitable for couples?

Savings

How can a disabled person have a savings account?

Related Reviews

Savings

A very good international reputation for its emergency assistance

Even though you may purchase this travel insurance from American Express channels, every aspect of the after-sales support is taken care of by Chubb Insurance. Chubb has a very good international reputation for its emergency assistance, which is reassuring if you ever worry about such unforeseen circumstances and events occurring. They have an efficient emergency hotline assistance service, while claims can be submitted online with supporting documents through Chubb’s online portal.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Standard Plans / American Express International

Savings

Just $30 for a week’s cover in Asia,and $44 for a week's cover in Europe and US.

Even as SOMPO is not cheap generally, they still try to remain competitive promotions like the generous 40% off, which makes the basic Sompo Travel Joy Vital plans affordable with just $30 for a week’s cover in Asia, and about $44 for a week in Europe and US. However, even with 40% off, be prepared to pay a premium for their GO Japan! Plan. It’ll still set you back close to $53 for a week’s coverage.

SOMPO TravelJoy Elite / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Savings

Sompo’s plan dont cover trip delays and cancellation

For folks with pre-existing medical conditions like asthma or heart conditions, they can consider Sompo’s Travel Joy Deluxe plans. Sompo’s plan only covers medical evacuation however and not trip delays and cancellation as well.However, Sompo offers unlimited evacuation should make up for it. If your condition is life-threatening, unlimited evacuation is more important than being covered for a wide variety of incidents.

SOMPO TravelJoy Deluxe / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Savings

$18 for the cheapest one week coverage plan in ASEAN countries.

This is definitely one of the affordable brands and their prices are often competitive with ongoing promos particularly if you’re travelling beyond Southeast Asia. Don’t you think that $27 for a week’s coverage in expensive countries like Australia and New Zealand is really quite a good deal? Now with such low prices you’d think they’d hold out on discounts but not at all, as they currently offer 20% off with the promo code TRAVEL20. That’s $18 for the cheapest one week coverage plan in ASEAN countries.

FWD Travel Insurance Business / FWD Singapore

Savings

Personal accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000

This card allows you to pays up to $S20,000 under Trip Curtailment even if you have to remain overseas for medical treatment and pays up to S$12,000 for the unrecoverable deposits under Trip Cancellation. Your Personal Accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000 for medical and accidental dental treatment whilst overseas with an automatic extension of policy for up to 30 days if you are hospitalized or placed under compulsory quarantine while overseas upon the written advice of a Doctor. You receive up to S$10,000 for lost personal effects and reimbursement to replace the essential items and an automatic extension of policy for up to 72 hours if you are unable to complete your trip as planned due to Public Transport delays that are not your fault

HSBC SmartTraveller (Essential Plan) / HSBC Bank Singapore

Savings

Claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while overseas

In case you were not aware, most travel insurers do not cover claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while you are overseas, but thankfully Tiq Travel Insurance does so you can go right ahead and opt for one of their Pre-Ex plans to adequately cover yourself on your travels.Some common examples of pre-existing medical conditions are Diabetes, Stroke, Asthma, Cancer and Epilepsy

Tiq Travel Insurance / Etiqa Insurance