Forum
Last updated: 

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

Today morning, I was doing breakfast. Only then suddenly phone's ring started to give notification so I saw my phone's screen. So I become shocked become someone did get out $10000 dollar from my account. So I understand that someone did hacked my bank account. Therefore what should I do right now?

User comments

• user image

No Name

First of all, do inactive your bank account. So that that hacker couldn't more money. After that, go to Bank branch. Say everything about your hacked account by going to the bank.

2019.08.01 18:0
  • user image

No Name

First of all, do inactive your bank account. So that that hacker couldn't more money. After that, go to Bank branch. Say everything about your hacked account by going to the bank.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

The atm is not functioning well

What is the best bank that will give a big interest to my savings?

Can I use a debit card to book bus?

What account is perfect for saving children fees aside from my regular savings account?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

Can I save a lot of money?

Related Reviews

if you’re into extreme sports, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you

The fact that Amex is super lenient and covers almost every death-defying experience you can think of makes this card the more impressive.So if you’re that extreme, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you. On the other hand however, if there isn’t a deep discount, then Amex travel insurance is pricier than average and won’t offer that much monies worth.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Essential Plans / American Express International

Pprotects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

The Allianz annual plans saves frequent travellers some serious money. In fact, a couple only has to take two seven-day trips a year for an annual plan to become a better buy. And if you travel for work and are responsible for your own insurance, the Allianz AllTrips Executive Plan might be a fitting solution. It provides reasonable coverage for all categories and protects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

Allianz Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is very reassuring and thoughtful

If you pause to consider its cheapest Standard plan, MSIG travel insurance is actually very affordable after the generous promotional discounts. The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is also reassuring and very thoughtful while there terms & conditions are clearly stated on the site and not hidden away in some remote PDF, and the claims process appears to be pleasant. However, the only cons is that MSIG has made the Standard plan very limited in comparison to the Elite and Premier Plans. Once you compare their coverage, you will definitely feel tempted to upgrade.

MSIG TravelEasy Standard / MSIG Insurance Singapore

You can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations

This card is a very comprehensive travel insurance plan for travel to Japan. However even when you are not travelling to Japan, Sompo has come up with a pretty good solution for those with pre-existing medical conditions, as the Sompo Travel Joy Deluxe plan is worth considering, even if you’re not travelling to Japan. Should anything happen, you can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations. Sompo loses out however when it comes to coverage of outdoor activities.

SOMPO TravelJoy Vital / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Get $300 limit on delays, $300 for missed connections and another $500 for diversions

The FWD policy wording doesn’t mention any sporting exclusions, with the exception of competitive sports and hiking/trekking above 3,000m. Considering that most outdoor activities are covered, their lowest tier plan (Premium) is very good value for money. For the basic plan, FWD Premium has quite a high trip cancellation claim limit of $7,500 which applies for haze-related cancellation or infectious diseases like Zika and dengue too. Where FWD loses out is in the below-average travel inconvenience benefits. For example, for travel delays, you get $300 limit on delays, another $300 for missed connections and another $500 for “diversions”. It is very hard to claim the full benefit.

FWD Travel Insurance First / FWD Singapore

Pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Global Assistance provides decent travel insurance options for consumers and excels in two specific types of coverage which are coverage for travellers going on longer trips and for those traveling with children. Where most companies top out around three months.That I think is an essential feature for college students studying abroad or recent grads taking extended backpacking trips. Now if you’re a frequent business traveller, Allianz also offers four different annual plans, which allow you to pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Family Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore