The atm is not functioning well

I am withdrawing a lot of money from this ATM machine from this specific bank. They just reloaded it with new money and I was the first one to withdraw from it. While withdrawing, I noticed that the money that I withdraw is not exactly what the machine gave me, and it was deducted to my account. How can this happened and what should I do?

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

When withdrawing money, make sure that the ATM machine is real and not a fake one. There are cases where the machines are faulty and gives the wrong amount of money that you are withdrawing. Sometimes it gives you more than what you punched in or sometimes it is less than what you punched. Always make sure too count your money first before leaving the machine. Always check you receipt if the money that has been deducted to you account is correct if not, call to the banks hotline number to report the incident and help you get your money back.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

How can saving a few dollars a day make you a millionaire?

What is the best bank that will give a big interest to my savings?

How to have savings from salary.

Can I use a debit card to book bus?

May I use the savings of my brother to pay a repossessed item?

Related Reviews

Personal accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000

HSBC SmartTraveller (Essential Plan) / HSBC Bank Singapore

This card allows you to pays up to $S20,000 under Trip Curtailment even if you have to remain overseas for medical treatment and pays up to S$12,000 for the unrecoverable deposits under Trip Cancellation. Your Personal Accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000 for medical and accidental dental treatment whilst overseas with an automatic extension of policy for up to 30 days if you are hospitalized or placed under compulsory quarantine while overseas upon the written advice of a Doctor. You receive up to S$10,000 for lost personal effects and reimbursement to replace the essential items and an automatic extension of policy for up to 72 hours if you are unable to complete your trip as planned due to Public Transport delays that are not your fault

Coverage for pregnant women in their first or second trimester

AVIVA Travel Lite / Aviva

If you’re an Aviva policyholder or have a family member who is one who qualifies for the 30% discount, then don’t hesitate on going for this. Without a doubt, this is the cheapest and most purchase worth travel insurance you can buy out there. If you’re not a policyholder, it’s still a really good deal if you can get 18% discount with the promo code. Those travelling to a bit more expensive countries will want to get the second tier plan for a few dollars more. For pregnant women in their first or second trimester or just any woman who could be travelling while pregnant, Aviva travel insurance is one of the very few options that will cover your condition.

I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online

Allianz Single Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

When I bought airline tickets much farther out in advance than I would normally do, I bought travel insurance via Allianz and also added the "required to work" rider for it just in case. I am so happy I did as due to some changes in my department I was not able to go on vacation as previously planned. I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online, including printouts showing I cancelled the tickets, along with an email from my supervisor indicating I was required to work.

Just $30 for a week’s cover in Asia,and $44 for a week's cover in Europe and US.

SOMPO TravelJoy Elite / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Even as SOMPO is not cheap generally, they still try to remain competitive promotions like the generous 40% off, which makes the basic Sompo Travel Joy Vital plans affordable with just $30 for a week’s cover in Asia, and about $44 for a week in Europe and US. However, even with 40% off, be prepared to pay a premium for their GO Japan! Plan. It’ll still set you back close to $53 for a week’s coverage.

I appreciate them for adding the new category for pet boarding

Tokio Marine TM Xplora Premier / Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore

Their coverage for overseas medical expenses, personal accident, travel delay and baggage delay are now slightly above average, which is awesome. Furthermore, as a pet owner I greatly appreciate them adding in the new category for pet boarding. In general, the Tokio Marine’s coverage is really quite comprehensive and they even cover most tourist adventure sports done at a leisure level. This includes bungee jumping and skydiving, which some other insurers don’t cover.

AIG seems to concentrate all their resources on the upper tier plans

Travel Guard Direct Basic / AIG Asia Pacific Insurance

In all honesty, the AIG Travel Guard plans offer really poor value on their Basic plan, and only step up on the Standard plan. So if you’re looking for a cheap and good deal, you can skip AIG completely. The basic plan may be cheap but it is most definitely not good. The only reason you might want to get the low- to middle-tier AIG travel insurance is if you booked your trip via a travel agency and they have some kind of exclusive discount that’ll put it back in the competition.That said, the upper-tier travel insurance plans have surprisingly good coverage, so if you want to buy from AIG, go big or go home. AIG seems to concentrate all their resources on the upper tier plans. Plus, in terms of turnaround time, AIG is not bad – they’re willing to commit to a 10 working day turnaround time from claim to settlement. They’re not the only ones who do this, but it’s better than nothing.