Forum
Last updated: 

The atm is not functioning well

I am withdrawing a lot of money from this ATM machine from this specific bank. They just reloaded it with new money and I was the first one to withdraw from it. While withdrawing, I noticed that the money that I withdraw is not exactly what the machine gave me, and it was deducted to my account. How can this happened and what should I do?

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

When withdrawing money, make sure that the ATM machine is real and not a fake one. There are cases where the machines are faulty and gives the wrong amount of money that you are withdrawing. Sometimes it gives you more than what you punched in or sometimes it is less than what you punched. Always make sure too count your money first before leaving the machine. Always check you receipt if the money that has been deducted to you account is correct if not, call to the banks hotline number to report the incident and help you get your money back.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Savings

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

Savings

SSB or money in a fixed deposit?

Savings

If I was to file for bankruptcy would that mean for my bank account that is currently linked to all my billing accounts?

Savings

How to save money for a new laptop or any expensive gadgets?

Savings

Wha are the ways to reduce my expenses without compromising on my lifestyle?

Savings

Who can recommend the ideal joint account suitable for couples?

Related Reviews

Savings

The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is very reassuring and thoughtful

If you pause to consider its cheapest Standard plan, MSIG travel insurance is actually very affordable after the generous promotional discounts. The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is also reassuring and very thoughtful while there terms & conditions are clearly stated on the site and not hidden away in some remote PDF, and the claims process appears to be pleasant. However, the only cons is that MSIG has made the Standard plan very limited in comparison to the Elite and Premier Plans. Once you compare their coverage, you will definitely feel tempted to upgrade.

MSIG TravelEasy Standard / MSIG Insurance Singapore

Savings

Overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly

Getting overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly. The MSIG Global Study emergency hotline ensures that there is always someone to connect you to medical care and evacuation, no matter which time zone you are in. So therefore you save time by submitting your overseas study insurance claim online and they will keep the process as simple as possible to bring your claim to a fair settlement.

MSIG Global Study / MSIG Insurance Singapore

Savings

If you plan to buy travel insurance with Citibank, be prepared to pay a premium

With Citibank, you have a choice between complimentary travel insurance with a Citi PremierMiles, Citibank Cash Back or Citibank Rewards Card or paying for a premium insurer. If you take a closer look at the coverage limits on the complimentary insurance plans, you’ll realise that the limits fall way short of industry standards for paid travel insurance. Which essentially means that you take it up on your own risk. If you plan to buy travel insurance with Citibank, you’ll have to pay a premium however as it is expensive and the coverage doesn’t quite fit what you pay for but if good emergency assistance is your top priority, then you might find Citibank travel insurance worth your money.

Citi Travel Insurance / Citibank Singapore

Savings

Comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic allows you to enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market. ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing. The price is very competitive with a good coverage for the yearly Asia plan. I personally got this plan because I travel mostly within Asia a lot.

ERGO TravelProtect Basic / ERGO Insurance

Savings

Claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while overseas

In case you were not aware, most travel insurers do not cover claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while you are overseas, but thankfully Tiq Travel Insurance does so you can go right ahead and opt for one of their Pre-Ex plans to adequately cover yourself on your travels.Some common examples of pre-existing medical conditions are Diabetes, Stroke, Asthma, Cancer and Epilepsy

Tiq Travel Insurance / Etiqa Insurance

Savings

A very good international reputation for its emergency assistance

Even though you may purchase this travel insurance from American Express channels, every aspect of the after-sales support is taken care of by Chubb Insurance. Chubb has a very good international reputation for its emergency assistance, which is reassuring if you ever worry about such unforeseen circumstances and events occurring. They have an efficient emergency hotline assistance service, while claims can be submitted online with supporting documents through Chubb’s online portal.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Standard Plans / American Express International