Forum
Last updated: 

Can I sue someone who is sabotaging my life?

There is a house next to us that is within our neighborhood. She is super annoying and irritating because she was always asking for compensation money for something like this or that. For example, there is this one time where she said that our cat destroyed her garden. She was always asking for money that almost all of my savings went in paying her. One time, we saw her just smashing her pots duwing the dawn. Then that morning, she was asking for compensation money again.

User comments

• user image

No Name

If proven guilty, she can be sued for violating the law. She was a scammer who committed fraud. Because of her dishonesty, there are pesons who has been hurt. Also, her way of gaining money is by scamming others which is done inappropriately. If there is a video or photos of what she has done, you can immediately file a case against fraudulent.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can somebody tell me which is better for me, a savings account or a current account?

Buying a second hand item with damage

How to save money for a new laptop or any expensive gadgets?

My ATM card isn't working. So in this case, what should I do?

Do you recommend OCBC or UOB for corporate bank accounts?

I established a company in Singapore this April. I'm going to open a corporate bank account right away. For the time being, we mainly pay salaries to employees and receive money from clients. My friend recommended OCBC or UOB bank, but I'm not sure which bank to choose. Which bank do you recommend?

How do I transfer $100,000 from Canada to Singapore?

Related Reviews

I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online

When I bought airline tickets much farther out in advance than I would normally do, I bought travel insurance via Allianz and also added the "required to work" rider for it just in case. I am so happy I did as due to some changes in my department I was not able to go on vacation as previously planned. I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online, including printouts showing I cancelled the tickets, along with an email from my supervisor indicating I was required to work.

Allianz Single Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

Sompo’s plan dont cover trip delays and cancellation

For folks with pre-existing medical conditions like asthma or heart conditions, they can consider Sompo’s Travel Joy Deluxe plans. Sompo’s plan only covers medical evacuation however and not trip delays and cancellation as well.However, Sompo offers unlimited evacuation should make up for it. If your condition is life-threatening, unlimited evacuation is more important than being covered for a wide variety of incidents.

SOMPO TravelJoy Deluxe / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Coverage for pregnant women in their first or second trimester

If you’re an Aviva policyholder or have a family member who is one who qualifies for the 30% discount, then don’t hesitate on going for this. Without a doubt, this is the cheapest and most purchase worth travel insurance you can buy out there. If you’re not a policyholder, it’s still a really good deal if you can get 18% discount with the promo code. Those travelling to a bit more expensive countries will want to get the second tier plan for a few dollars more. For pregnant women in their first or second trimester or just any woman who could be travelling while pregnant, Aviva travel insurance is one of the very few options that will cover your condition.

AVIVA Travel Lite / Aviva

Pprotects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

The Allianz annual plans saves frequent travellers some serious money. In fact, a couple only has to take two seven-day trips a year for an annual plan to become a better buy. And if you travel for work and are responsible for your own insurance, the Allianz AllTrips Executive Plan might be a fitting solution. It provides reasonable coverage for all categories and protects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

Allianz Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance

You can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations

This card is a very comprehensive travel insurance plan for travel to Japan. However even when you are not travelling to Japan, Sompo has come up with a pretty good solution for those with pre-existing medical conditions, as the Sompo Travel Joy Deluxe plan is worth considering, even if you’re not travelling to Japan. Should anything happen, you can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations. Sompo loses out however when it comes to coverage of outdoor activities.

SOMPO TravelJoy Vital / Sompo Insurance Singapore