Forum
Last updated: 

Can I sue someone who is sabotaging my life?

There is a house next to us that is within our neighborhood. She is super annoying and irritating because she was always asking for compensation money for something like this or that. For example, there is this one time where she said that our cat destroyed her garden. She was always asking for money that almost all of my savings went in paying her. One time, we saw her just smashing her pots duwing the dawn. Then that morning, she was asking for compensation money again.

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

If proven guilty, she can be sued for violating the law. She was a scammer who committed fraud. Because of her dishonesty, there are pesons who has been hurt. Also, her way of gaining money is by scamming others which is done inappropriately. If there is a video or photos of what she has done, you can immediately file a case against fraudulent.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Savings

SSB or money in a fixed deposit?

Savings

What account is perfect for saving children fees aside from my regular savings account?

Savings

Buying a second hand item with damage

Savings

Damaged bank card

Savings

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

Savings

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

Related Reviews

Savings

Insurance policy covers outdoor activities and even extreme sports.

I don’t usually make reviews or comments about products but one simple thing that impressed me about the Amex Express VoyageGuard was that there was absolutely nothing at all in the Amex travel insurance policy wording to exclude outdoor activities or even extreme sports. That is very unlike other competitors we exclude such, I commend this card for being adventurous.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Superior Plans / American Express International

Savings

if you’re into extreme sports, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you

The fact that Amex is super lenient and covers almost every death-defying experience you can think of makes this card the more impressive.So if you’re that extreme, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you. On the other hand however, if there isn’t a deep discount, then Amex travel insurance is pricier than average and won’t offer that much monies worth.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Essential Plans / American Express International

Savings

Pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Global Assistance provides decent travel insurance options for consumers and excels in two specific types of coverage which are coverage for travellers going on longer trips and for those traveling with children. Where most companies top out around three months.That I think is an essential feature for college students studying abroad or recent grads taking extended backpacking trips. Now if you’re a frequent business traveller, Allianz also offers four different annual plans, which allow you to pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Family Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

Savings

Compensates an insured person aged 70 years old with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe provides cover for leisure and other sports activities like hiking, skydiving, scuba diving and hot air balloon ride. ERGO compensates an insured person aged 70 years old and below with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas and a maximum of up to $200,000 repayments for insured person aged 70 years old and below with a $50,000 total daily hospital allowance.

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe / ERGO Insurance

Savings

Greater protection against baggage, rip delays and baggage loss

Within Asia, HL Assurance is the cheapest of the three plans for 1-week trips, but falls behind the other two for 2-week trips. HL Assurance's Enhanced Plan, like the Basic Plan, places more emphasis on travel inconvenience, with more coverage in this area than FWD and Etiqa. Comparatively speaking, FWD and Etiqa both provide more coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation and personal accident/death. So if you want greater protection against disruptions like baggage and trip delays and baggage loss, HL Assurance's Enhanced Plan is a better choice.

HLAssurance Annual Unlimited / HL Assurance

Savings

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance