Can I sue someone who is sabotaging my life?

There is a house next to us that is within our neighborhood. She is super annoying and irritating because she was always asking for compensation money for something like this or that. For example, there is this one time where she said that our cat destroyed her garden. She was always asking for money that almost all of my savings went in paying her. One time, we saw her just smashing her pots duwing the dawn. Then that morning, she was asking for compensation money again.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

If proven guilty, she can be sued for violating the law. She was a scammer who committed fraud. Because of her dishonesty, there are pesons who has been hurt. Also, her way of gaining money is by scamming others which is done inappropriately. If there is a video or photos of what she has done, you can immediately file a case against fraudulent.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

My ATM card isn't working. So in this case, what should I do?

How can a disabled person have a savings account?

The atm is not functioning well

Can I save a lot of money?

Wha are the ways to reduce my expenses without compromising on my lifestyle?

Who can recommend the ideal joint account suitable for couples?

Related Reviews

A very good international reputation for its emergency assistance

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Standard Plans / American Express International

Even though you may purchase this travel insurance from American Express channels, every aspect of the after-sales support is taken care of by Chubb Insurance. Chubb has a very good international reputation for its emergency assistance, which is reassuring if you ever worry about such unforeseen circumstances and events occurring. They have an efficient emergency hotline assistance service, while claims can be submitted online with supporting documents through Chubb’s online portal.

Insurance policy covers outdoor activities and even extreme sports.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Superior Plans / American Express International

I don’t usually make reviews or comments about products but one simple thing that impressed me about the Amex Express VoyageGuard was that there was absolutely nothing at all in the Amex travel insurance policy wording to exclude outdoor activities or even extreme sports. That is very unlike other competitors we exclude such, I commend this card for being adventurous.

Comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic allows you to enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market. ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing. The price is very competitive with a good coverage for the yearly Asia plan. I personally got this plan because I travel mostly within Asia a lot.

Sompo’s plan dont cover trip delays and cancellation

SOMPO TravelJoy Deluxe / Sompo Insurance Singapore

For folks with pre-existing medical conditions like asthma or heart conditions, they can consider Sompo’s Travel Joy Deluxe plans. Sompo’s plan only covers medical evacuation however and not trip delays and cancellation as well.However, Sompo offers unlimited evacuation should make up for it. If your condition is life-threatening, unlimited evacuation is more important than being covered for a wide variety of incidents.

Overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly

MSIG Global Study / MSIG Insurance Singapore

Getting overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly. The MSIG Global Study emergency hotline ensures that there is always someone to connect you to medical care and evacuation, no matter which time zone you are in. So therefore you save time by submitting your overseas study insurance claim online and they will keep the process as simple as possible to bring your claim to a fair settlement.

Coverage for adventurous activities like bungee jumping, skydiving etc

MSIG TravelEasy Standard Pre-Ex / MSIG Insurance Singapore

You are covered for adventurous activities like bungee jumping, skydiving, paragliding, hot air ballooning, jet skiing, white water rafting, diving and general snow sports like skiing and snowboarding. There is also decent golf coverage for equipment, unused green fees, and hole-in-one (that should please all the golf lovers). However, you will only get the adventure cover and golf cover for Elite and Premier plans (too bad golf lovers).

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.