Forum
Last updated: 

May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

I need to help a friend for her mother's medicinal finance. Their family have been close to me and I want to help them now in their time of need. i have money in my savings account and I am hoping if I will be able to send him money as I am not in the country. I want to lend him through online transaction so it won't be a hassle for thr both of us.

User comments

• user image

No Name

It is a safe thing to open a bank account and open your own savings account. Not everyone has a savings account. There are times that you need to pay something online or to someone, most of the banks have an online application and has features that you can send money to their accounts or to their banks (fees may be applied)

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

Do you recommend OCBC or UOB for corporate bank accounts?

I established a company in Singapore this April. I'm going to open a corporate bank account right away. For the time being, we mainly pay salaries to employees and receive money from clients. My friend recommended OCBC or UOB bank, but I'm not sure which bank to choose. Which bank do you recommend?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

What is the best bank that will give a big interest to my savings?

Can I use a debit card to book bus?

May I use the savings of my brother to pay a repossessed item?

Related Reviews

Coverage for pregnant women in their first or second trimester

If you’re an Aviva policyholder or have a family member who is one who qualifies for the 30% discount, then don’t hesitate on going for this. Without a doubt, this is the cheapest and most purchase worth travel insurance you can buy out there. If you’re not a policyholder, it’s still a really good deal if you can get 18% discount with the promo code. Those travelling to a bit more expensive countries will want to get the second tier plan for a few dollars more. For pregnant women in their first or second trimester or just any woman who could be travelling while pregnant, Aviva travel insurance is one of the very few options that will cover your condition.

AVIVA Travel Lite / Aviva

Compensates an insured person aged 70 years old with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe provides cover for leisure and other sports activities like hiking, skydiving, scuba diving and hot air balloon ride. ERGO compensates an insured person aged 70 years old and below with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas and a maximum of up to $200,000 repayments for insured person aged 70 years old and below with a $50,000 total daily hospital allowance.

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe / ERGO Insurance

I appreciate them for adding the new category for pet boarding

Their coverage for overseas medical expenses, personal accident, travel delay and baggage delay are now slightly above average, which is awesome. Furthermore, as a pet owner I greatly appreciate them adding in the new category for pet boarding. In general, the Tokio Marine’s coverage is really quite comprehensive and they even cover most tourist adventure sports done at a leisure level. This includes bungee jumping and skydiving, which some other insurers don’t cover.

Tokio Marine TM Xplora Premier / Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore

Insurance policy covers outdoor activities and even extreme sports.

I don’t usually make reviews or comments about products but one simple thing that impressed me about the Amex Express VoyageGuard was that there was absolutely nothing at all in the Amex travel insurance policy wording to exclude outdoor activities or even extreme sports. That is very unlike other competitors we exclude such, I commend this card for being adventurous.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Superior Plans / American Express International

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is very reassuring and thoughtful

If you pause to consider its cheapest Standard plan, MSIG travel insurance is actually very affordable after the generous promotional discounts. The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is also reassuring and very thoughtful while there terms & conditions are clearly stated on the site and not hidden away in some remote PDF, and the claims process appears to be pleasant. However, the only cons is that MSIG has made the Standard plan very limited in comparison to the Elite and Premier Plans. Once you compare their coverage, you will definitely feel tempted to upgrade.

MSIG TravelEasy Standard / MSIG Insurance Singapore