May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

I need to help a friend for her mother's medicinal finance. Their family have been close to me and I want to help them now in their time of need. i have money in my savings account and I am hoping if I will be able to send him money as I am not in the country. I want to lend him through online transaction so it won't be a hassle for thr both of us.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

It is a safe thing to open a bank account and open your own savings account. Not everyone has a savings account. There are times that you need to pay something online or to someone, most of the banks have an online application and has features that you can send money to their accounts or to their banks (fees may be applied)

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

Who can recommend the ideal joint account suitable for couples?

I need to maintain my medicines.

Buying a second hand item with damage

How do I transfer $100,000 from Canada to Singapore?

Related Reviews

Greater protection against baggage, rip delays and baggage loss

HLAssurance Annual Unlimited / HL Assurance

Within Asia, HL Assurance is the cheapest of the three plans for 1-week trips, but falls behind the other two for 2-week trips. HL Assurance's Enhanced Plan, like the Basic Plan, places more emphasis on travel inconvenience, with more coverage in this area than FWD and Etiqa. Comparatively speaking, FWD and Etiqa both provide more coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation and personal accident/death. So if you want greater protection against disruptions like baggage and trip delays and baggage loss, HL Assurance's Enhanced Plan is a better choice.

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

Personal accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000

HSBC SmartTraveller (Essential Plan) / HSBC Bank Singapore

This card allows you to pays up to $S20,000 under Trip Curtailment even if you have to remain overseas for medical treatment and pays up to S$12,000 for the unrecoverable deposits under Trip Cancellation. Your Personal Accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000 for medical and accidental dental treatment whilst overseas with an automatic extension of policy for up to 30 days if you are hospitalized or placed under compulsory quarantine while overseas upon the written advice of a Doctor. You receive up to S$10,000 for lost personal effects and reimbursement to replace the essential items and an automatic extension of policy for up to 72 hours if you are unable to complete your trip as planned due to Public Transport delays that are not your fault

Covers pregnancy-related medical situations

AVIVA Travel Plus / Aviva

This Aviva travel insurance also covers pregnancy-related medical situations as long as the delivery date is at least 12 weeks away from your return to Singapore. Most other insurance companies are extremely reluctant to bear that risk but I should mention that if you’re planning to get married or engage in some pre-wedding photoshoot overseas, then take advantage of the nicely packaged add-on for comprehensive wedding coverage to help minimise the amount of freaking out over your special day.

A very good international reputation for its emergency assistance

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Standard Plans / American Express International

Even though you may purchase this travel insurance from American Express channels, every aspect of the after-sales support is taken care of by Chubb Insurance. Chubb has a very good international reputation for its emergency assistance, which is reassuring if you ever worry about such unforeseen circumstances and events occurring. They have an efficient emergency hotline assistance service, while claims can be submitted online with supporting documents through Chubb’s online portal.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.