Do you recommend OCBC or UOB for corporate bank accounts?

I established a company in Singapore this April. I'm going to open a corporate bank account right away. For the time being, we mainly pay salaries to employees and receive money from clients. My friend recommended OCBC or UOB bank, but I'm not sure which bank to choose. Which bank do you recommend?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

If I was to file for bankruptcy would that mean for my bank account that is currently linked to all my billing accounts?

How can saving a few dollars a day make you a millionaire?

Can I sue someone who is sabotaging my life?

Can I save a lot of money?

How to save money for a new laptop or any expensive gadgets?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

Related Reviews

Generally FWD offers decent coverage for a safe travel destination

FWD Travel Insurance Premium / FWD Singapore

I must say that the FWD Travel Insurance Premium is very easy to apply and also avails competitive rates as well. Generally FWD offers decent coverage for a safe travel destination however if you’re going somewhere with a higher risk involved like a ski trip for instance, you might want to consider specialized plans. But generally, the application process and ease of getting a quote upfront is great with competitive prices too.

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

Overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly

MSIG Global Study / MSIG Insurance Singapore

Getting overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly. The MSIG Global Study emergency hotline ensures that there is always someone to connect you to medical care and evacuation, no matter which time zone you are in. So therefore you save time by submitting your overseas study insurance claim online and they will keep the process as simple as possible to bring your claim to a fair settlement.

Compensates an insured person aged 70 years old with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe provides cover for leisure and other sports activities like hiking, skydiving, scuba diving and hot air balloon ride. ERGO compensates an insured person aged 70 years old and below with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas and a maximum of up to $200,000 repayments for insured person aged 70 years old and below with a $50,000 total daily hospital allowance.

Get $300 limit on delays, $300 for missed connections and another $500 for diversions

FWD Travel Insurance First / FWD Singapore

The FWD policy wording doesn’t mention any sporting exclusions, with the exception of competitive sports and hiking/trekking above 3,000m. Considering that most outdoor activities are covered, their lowest tier plan (Premium) is very good value for money. For the basic plan, FWD Premium has quite a high trip cancellation claim limit of $7,500 which applies for haze-related cancellation or infectious diseases like Zika and dengue too. Where FWD loses out is in the below-average travel inconvenience benefits. For example, for travel delays, you get $300 limit on delays, another $300 for missed connections and another $500 for “diversions”. It is very hard to claim the full benefit.

Coverage for adventurous activities like bungee jumping, skydiving etc

MSIG TravelEasy Standard Pre-Ex / MSIG Insurance Singapore

You are covered for adventurous activities like bungee jumping, skydiving, paragliding, hot air ballooning, jet skiing, white water rafting, diving and general snow sports like skiing and snowboarding. There is also decent golf coverage for equipment, unused green fees, and hole-in-one (that should please all the golf lovers). However, you will only get the adventure cover and golf cover for Elite and Premier plans (too bad golf lovers).

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.