My ATM card isn't working. So in this case, what should I do?

Actually, my ATM isn't working last five-six days. Because of which I'm trouble. So in this case, what should I do?

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

If your ATM card isn't working. So first of all, you can call customer service of your Bank. After that, you can ask to customer care that why isn't working your ATM card. Then they'll fix the problem of your ATM card. If again your ATM card isn't working. So finally, you can change it.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I need to maintain my medicines.

What account is perfect for saving children fees aside from my regular savings account?

How to have savings from salary.

Can I use a debit card to book bus?

Can somebody tell me which is better for me, a savings account or a current account?

May I use the savings of my brother to pay a repossessed item?

Related Reviews

Greater protection against baggage, rip delays and baggage loss

HLAssurance Annual Unlimited / HL Assurance

Within Asia, HL Assurance is the cheapest of the three plans for 1-week trips, but falls behind the other two for 2-week trips. HL Assurance's Enhanced Plan, like the Basic Plan, places more emphasis on travel inconvenience, with more coverage in this area than FWD and Etiqa. Comparatively speaking, FWD and Etiqa both provide more coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation and personal accident/death. So if you want greater protection against disruptions like baggage and trip delays and baggage loss, HL Assurance's Enhanced Plan is a better choice.

Claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while overseas

Tiq Travel Insurance / Etiqa Insurance

In case you were not aware, most travel insurers do not cover claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while you are overseas, but thankfully Tiq Travel Insurance does so you can go right ahead and opt for one of their Pre-Ex plans to adequately cover yourself on your travels.Some common examples of pre-existing medical conditions are Diabetes, Stroke, Asthma, Cancer and Epilepsy

Pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports and extreme water sports

AVIVA Travel Prestige / Aviva

This cards basic policy covers mainstream stuff like scuba diving and hiking, even as there are quite a lot of exceptions like mountain biking, surfing and flying fox in the package. Irrespective, you can pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides or for extreme water sports. Extreme latter sports covers the likes of surfing, jet skiing, sailing, kayaking as well as diving as deep as 40m.

Sompo’s plan dont cover trip delays and cancellation

SOMPO TravelJoy Deluxe / Sompo Insurance Singapore

For folks with pre-existing medical conditions like asthma or heart conditions, they can consider Sompo’s Travel Joy Deluxe plans. Sompo’s plan only covers medical evacuation however and not trip delays and cancellation as well.However, Sompo offers unlimited evacuation should make up for it. If your condition is life-threatening, unlimited evacuation is more important than being covered for a wide variety of incidents.

Comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic allows you to enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market. ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing. The price is very competitive with a good coverage for the yearly Asia plan. I personally got this plan because I travel mostly within Asia a lot.

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!