Forum
Last updated: 

My ATM card isn't working. So in this case, what should I do?

Actually, my ATM isn't working last five-six days. Because of which I'm trouble. So in this case, what should I do?

User comments

• user image

No Name

If your ATM card isn't working. So first of all, you can call customer service of your Bank. After that, you can ask to customer care that why isn't working your ATM card. Then they'll fix the problem of your ATM card. If again your ATM card isn't working. So finally, you can change it.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

How can a disabled person have a savings account?

Can I use my savings for my maintenance medicine?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

Can I save a lot of money?

Related Reviews

A golf advantage cover that provides coverage for damaged or lost golf equipment in your checked luggage

Unfortunately, Allianz has pretty strict restrictions when it comes to sports coverage as you won't be covered for sailing, hunting, playing polo, mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, parachuting or hang gliding. You do however, have a golf advantage cover that provides coverage for damaged or lost golf equipment that is in your checked luggage. Allianz has an efficient online claim portal allows customers to submit and file their claims online easily and if you have problems uploading your claim you can call or email them for assistance. If you are claiming for medical or dental expenses, you will still have to send original copies of your supporting documents and an acknowledgement email to the address in the table below.

Allianz Travel Protect Single Trip Gold Plan - Standard Chartered / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

If you plan to buy travel insurance with Citibank, be prepared to pay a premium

With Citibank, you have a choice between complimentary travel insurance with a Citi PremierMiles, Citibank Cash Back or Citibank Rewards Card or paying for a premium insurer. If you take a closer look at the coverage limits on the complimentary insurance plans, you’ll realise that the limits fall way short of industry standards for paid travel insurance. Which essentially means that you take it up on your own risk. If you plan to buy travel insurance with Citibank, you’ll have to pay a premium however as it is expensive and the coverage doesn’t quite fit what you pay for but if good emergency assistance is your top priority, then you might find Citibank travel insurance worth your money.

Citi Travel Insurance / Citibank Singapore

You can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations

This card is a very comprehensive travel insurance plan for travel to Japan. However even when you are not travelling to Japan, Sompo has come up with a pretty good solution for those with pre-existing medical conditions, as the Sompo Travel Joy Deluxe plan is worth considering, even if you’re not travelling to Japan. Should anything happen, you can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations. Sompo loses out however when it comes to coverage of outdoor activities.

SOMPO TravelJoy Vital / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Global Assistance provides decent travel insurance options for consumers and excels in two specific types of coverage which are coverage for travellers going on longer trips and for those traveling with children. Where most companies top out around three months.That I think is an essential feature for college students studying abroad or recent grads taking extended backpacking trips. Now if you’re a frequent business traveller, Allianz also offers four different annual plans, which allow you to pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Family Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

Personal accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000

This card allows you to pays up to $S20,000 under Trip Curtailment even if you have to remain overseas for medical treatment and pays up to S$12,000 for the unrecoverable deposits under Trip Cancellation. Your Personal Accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000 for medical and accidental dental treatment whilst overseas with an automatic extension of policy for up to 30 days if you are hospitalized or placed under compulsory quarantine while overseas upon the written advice of a Doctor. You receive up to S$10,000 for lost personal effects and reimbursement to replace the essential items and an automatic extension of policy for up to 72 hours if you are unable to complete your trip as planned due to Public Transport delays that are not your fault

HSBC SmartTraveller (Essential Plan) / HSBC Bank Singapore

A very good international reputation for its emergency assistance

Even though you may purchase this travel insurance from American Express channels, every aspect of the after-sales support is taken care of by Chubb Insurance. Chubb has a very good international reputation for its emergency assistance, which is reassuring if you ever worry about such unforeseen circumstances and events occurring. They have an efficient emergency hotline assistance service, while claims can be submitted online with supporting documents through Chubb’s online portal.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Standard Plans / American Express International