Forum
Last updated: 

My ATM card isn't working. So in this case, what should I do?

Actually, my ATM isn't working last five-six days. Because of which I'm trouble. So in this case, what should I do?

User comments

• user image

No Name

If your ATM card isn't working. So first of all, you can call customer service of your Bank. After that, you can ask to customer care that why isn't working your ATM card. Then they'll fix the problem of your ATM card. If again your ATM card isn't working. So finally, you can change it.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

How to have savings from salary.

Damaged bank card

Do you recommend OCBC or UOB for corporate bank accounts?

I established a company in Singapore this April. I'm going to open a corporate bank account right away. For the time being, we mainly pay salaries to employees and receive money from clients. My friend recommended OCBC or UOB bank, but I'm not sure which bank to choose. Which bank do you recommend?

I need to maintain my medicines.

Related Reviews

You can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations

This card is a very comprehensive travel insurance plan for travel to Japan. However even when you are not travelling to Japan, Sompo has come up with a pretty good solution for those with pre-existing medical conditions, as the Sompo Travel Joy Deluxe plan is worth considering, even if you’re not travelling to Japan. Should anything happen, you can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations. Sompo loses out however when it comes to coverage of outdoor activities.

SOMPO TravelJoy Vital / Sompo Insurance Singapore

Overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly

Getting overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly. The MSIG Global Study emergency hotline ensures that there is always someone to connect you to medical care and evacuation, no matter which time zone you are in. So therefore you save time by submitting your overseas study insurance claim online and they will keep the process as simple as possible to bring your claim to a fair settlement.

MSIG Global Study / MSIG Insurance Singapore

$18 for the cheapest one week coverage plan in ASEAN countries.

This is definitely one of the affordable brands and their prices are often competitive with ongoing promos particularly if you’re travelling beyond Southeast Asia. Don’t you think that $27 for a week’s coverage in expensive countries like Australia and New Zealand is really quite a good deal? Now with such low prices you’d think they’d hold out on discounts but not at all, as they currently offer 20% off with the promo code TRAVEL20. That’s $18 for the cheapest one week coverage plan in ASEAN countries.

FWD Travel Insurance Business / FWD Singapore

If you plan to buy travel insurance with Citibank, be prepared to pay a premium

With Citibank, you have a choice between complimentary travel insurance with a Citi PremierMiles, Citibank Cash Back or Citibank Rewards Card or paying for a premium insurer. If you take a closer look at the coverage limits on the complimentary insurance plans, you’ll realise that the limits fall way short of industry standards for paid travel insurance. Which essentially means that you take it up on your own risk. If you plan to buy travel insurance with Citibank, you’ll have to pay a premium however as it is expensive and the coverage doesn’t quite fit what you pay for but if good emergency assistance is your top priority, then you might find Citibank travel insurance worth your money.

Citi Travel Insurance / Citibank Singapore

Comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic allows you to enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market. ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing. The price is very competitive with a good coverage for the yearly Asia plan. I personally got this plan because I travel mostly within Asia a lot.

ERGO TravelProtect Basic / ERGO Insurance

Generally FWD offers decent coverage for a safe travel destination

I must say that the FWD Travel Insurance Premium is very easy to apply and also avails competitive rates as well. Generally FWD offers decent coverage for a safe travel destination however if you’re going somewhere with a higher risk involved like a ski trip for instance, you might want to consider specialized plans. But generally, the application process and ease of getting a quote upfront is great with competitive prices too.

FWD Travel Insurance Premium / FWD Singapore