I need to maintain my medicines.

It is hard to save money when you have maintenance medicine. As old as 1 month old you can get sick and need to drink medicines for your health, but at that young age your parents are still taking care of you. If you have asthma you need to keep your medicines to prevent it from coming. You cannot always depend on your parents

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

As soon as you have the mind to know the value of money, save it. Don't just keep spending on things that you want. You should always have savings so that what ever happens you can have an emergency money. Your parents are not always there to be with you and still give you your medicines. So never forget to save some money.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How can a disabled person have a savings account?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

How to save money for a new laptop or any expensive gadgets?

Wha are the ways to reduce my expenses without compromising on my lifestyle?

What account is perfect for saving children fees aside from my regular savings account?

Can I save a lot of money?

Related Reviews

Pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Allianz Family Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

Allianz Global Assistance provides decent travel insurance options for consumers and excels in two specific types of coverage which are coverage for travellers going on longer trips and for those traveling with children. Where most companies top out around three months.That I think is an essential feature for college students studying abroad or recent grads taking extended backpacking trips. Now if you’re a frequent business traveller, Allianz also offers four different annual plans, which allow you to pay a fixed fee for continuous travel insurance throughout the year.

Enjoy insurance cover for children provided for free in case the whole family is travelling together

ERGO TravelProtect Essential / ERGO Insurance

ERGO travel insurance plans secure and beautiful moments during your trip. Now aside from the benefits included in your policy, insured individuals can also enjoy insurance cover for children provided for free in case the whole family is travelling together, free emergency repatriation to country of residence when insured person selects a minimum of four risks to be covered in the policy and can enjoy helicopter or airplane use in case of emergencies.

Personal accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000

HSBC SmartTraveller (Essential Plan) / HSBC Bank Singapore

This card allows you to pays up to $S20,000 under Trip Curtailment even if you have to remain overseas for medical treatment and pays up to S$12,000 for the unrecoverable deposits under Trip Cancellation. Your Personal Accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000 for medical and accidental dental treatment whilst overseas with an automatic extension of policy for up to 30 days if you are hospitalized or placed under compulsory quarantine while overseas upon the written advice of a Doctor. You receive up to S$10,000 for lost personal effects and reimbursement to replace the essential items and an automatic extension of policy for up to 72 hours if you are unable to complete your trip as planned due to Public Transport delays that are not your fault

Pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports and extreme water sports

AVIVA Travel Prestige / Aviva

This cards basic policy covers mainstream stuff like scuba diving and hiking, even as there are quite a lot of exceptions like mountain biking, surfing and flying fox in the package. Irrespective, you can pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides or for extreme water sports. Extreme latter sports covers the likes of surfing, jet skiing, sailing, kayaking as well as diving as deep as 40m.

Pprotects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

Allianz Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

The Allianz annual plans saves frequent travellers some serious money. In fact, a couple only has to take two seven-day trips a year for an annual plan to become a better buy. And if you travel for work and are responsible for your own insurance, the Allianz AllTrips Executive Plan might be a fitting solution. It provides reasonable coverage for all categories and protects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online

Allianz Single Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

When I bought airline tickets much farther out in advance than I would normally do, I bought travel insurance via Allianz and also added the "required to work" rider for it just in case. I am so happy I did as due to some changes in my department I was not able to go on vacation as previously planned. I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online, including printouts showing I cancelled the tickets, along with an email from my supervisor indicating I was required to work.