I need to maintain my medicines.

It is hard to save money when you have maintenance medicine. As old as 1 month old you can get sick and need to drink medicines for your health, but at that young age your parents are still taking care of you. If you have asthma you need to keep your medicines to prevent it from coming. You cannot always depend on your parents

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

As soon as you have the mind to know the value of money, save it. Don't just keep spending on things that you want. You should always have savings so that what ever happens you can have an emergency money. Your parents are not always there to be with you and still give you your medicines. So never forget to save some money.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Who can recommend the ideal joint account suitable for couples?

How do I transfer $100,000 from Canada to Singapore?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

What is the best bank that will give a big interest to my savings?

How can saving a few dollars a day make you a millionaire?

How to save money for a new laptop or any expensive gadgets?

Related Reviews

if you’re into extreme sports, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Essential Plans / American Express International

The fact that Amex is super lenient and covers almost every death-defying experience you can think of makes this card the more impressive.So if you’re that extreme, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you. On the other hand however, if there isn’t a deep discount, then Amex travel insurance is pricier than average and won’t offer that much monies worth.

AIG seems to concentrate all their resources on the upper tier plans

Travel Guard Direct Basic / AIG Asia Pacific Insurance

In all honesty, the AIG Travel Guard plans offer really poor value on their Basic plan, and only step up on the Standard plan. So if you’re looking for a cheap and good deal, you can skip AIG completely. The basic plan may be cheap but it is most definitely not good. The only reason you might want to get the low- to middle-tier AIG travel insurance is if you booked your trip via a travel agency and they have some kind of exclusive discount that’ll put it back in the competition.That said, the upper-tier travel insurance plans have surprisingly good coverage, so if you want to buy from AIG, go big or go home. AIG seems to concentrate all their resources on the upper tier plans. Plus, in terms of turnaround time, AIG is not bad – they’re willing to commit to a 10 working day turnaround time from claim to settlement. They’re not the only ones who do this, but it’s better than nothing.

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.

Comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic allows you to enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market. ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing. The price is very competitive with a good coverage for the yearly Asia plan. I personally got this plan because I travel mostly within Asia a lot.

Compensates an insured person aged 70 years old with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe provides cover for leisure and other sports activities like hiking, skydiving, scuba diving and hot air balloon ride. ERGO compensates an insured person aged 70 years old and below with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas and a maximum of up to $200,000 repayments for insured person aged 70 years old and below with a $50,000 total daily hospital allowance.

I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online

Allianz Single Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

When I bought airline tickets much farther out in advance than I would normally do, I bought travel insurance via Allianz and also added the "required to work" rider for it just in case. I am so happy I did as due to some changes in my department I was not able to go on vacation as previously planned. I cancelled my airline tickets and submitted my claim online, including printouts showing I cancelled the tickets, along with an email from my supervisor indicating I was required to work.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.