Can I save a lot of money?

I am a freelancer but only saves up a little amount of money. I want to save up a lot of money so that whatever happens to me and my family I do not need to loan a big amount of money that cannot be guaranteed to be paid in time allowance. I pay a lot of bills and daily expenses. How can save money in my situation?

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

It would make sense to plan for your future situation. To avoid going into debt, it is recommended that you find another job that suits your schedule that will help you increase your salary. The next step after planning is to save money, invest it on simple companies or even stocks that will help your money grow.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I transfer $100,000 from Canada to Singapore?

Do you recommend OCBC or UOB for corporate bank accounts?

I established a company in Singapore this April. I'm going to open a corporate bank account right away. For the time being, we mainly pay salaries to employees and receive money from clients. My friend recommended OCBC or UOB bank, but I'm not sure which bank to choose. Which bank do you recommend?

Who can recommend the ideal joint account suitable for couples?

If I was to file for bankruptcy would that mean for my bank account that is currently linked to all my billing accounts?

How to have savings from salary.

Buying a second hand item with damage

Related Reviews

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

Comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Basic allows you to enjoy superior cover for worry-free holidays or business trips at some of the most affordable prices in the market. ERGO TravelProtect Travel Insurance provides comprehensive protection for your health, baggage and bank balance so you can focus on more important things – like sightseeing, exploring and relaxing. The price is very competitive with a good coverage for the yearly Asia plan. I personally got this plan because I travel mostly within Asia a lot.

You can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations

SOMPO TravelJoy Vital / Sompo Insurance Singapore

This card is a very comprehensive travel insurance plan for travel to Japan. However even when you are not travelling to Japan, Sompo has come up with a pretty good solution for those with pre-existing medical conditions, as the Sompo Travel Joy Deluxe plan is worth considering, even if you’re not travelling to Japan. Should anything happen, you can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations. Sompo loses out however when it comes to coverage of outdoor activities.

The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is very reassuring and thoughtful

MSIG TravelEasy Standard / MSIG Insurance Singapore

If you pause to consider its cheapest Standard plan, MSIG travel insurance is actually very affordable after the generous promotional discounts. The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is also reassuring and very thoughtful while there terms & conditions are clearly stated on the site and not hidden away in some remote PDF, and the claims process appears to be pleasant. However, the only cons is that MSIG has made the Standard plan very limited in comparison to the Elite and Premier Plans. Once you compare their coverage, you will definitely feel tempted to upgrade.

Coverage for pregnant women in their first or second trimester

AVIVA Travel Lite / Aviva

If you’re an Aviva policyholder or have a family member who is one who qualifies for the 30% discount, then don’t hesitate on going for this. Without a doubt, this is the cheapest and most purchase worth travel insurance you can buy out there. If you’re not a policyholder, it’s still a really good deal if you can get 18% discount with the promo code. Those travelling to a bit more expensive countries will want to get the second tier plan for a few dollars more. For pregnant women in their first or second trimester or just any woman who could be travelling while pregnant, Aviva travel insurance is one of the very few options that will cover your condition.