Forum
Last updated: 

Will I be reminded to choose my Bonus UNI$ category every quarter before due date?

Will I be reminded to choose my UOB Lady’s Debit Card Bonus UNI$ category every quarter before the due date and how can I confirm that I have chosen my Bonus UNI$ category?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Affirmative! You will receive a reminder SMS sent to the mobile number which you had used to register with the Bank to select your preferred category one month prior to the start of each new quarter. In addition you can call the Card member service phone number printed on the back of your UOB Lady’s Card and a customer service advisor will be available to assist you.

2019.08.01 4:41

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What happens when I replace my UOB Lady’s Debit Card? Do I need to re-select my categories all over again?

UOB Lady’s Debit Card

Related Forums

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Related Reviews

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International