Forum
Last updated: 

Will I be reminded to choose my Bonus UNI$ category every quarter before due date?

Will I be reminded to choose my UOB Lady’s Debit Card Bonus UNI$ category every quarter before the due date and how can I confirm that I have chosen my Bonus UNI$ category?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Affirmative! You will receive a reminder SMS sent to the mobile number which you had used to register with the Bank to select your preferred category one month prior to the start of each new quarter. In addition you can call the Card member service phone number printed on the back of your UOB Lady’s Card and a customer service advisor will be available to assist you.

2019.08.01 4:41

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What happens when I replace my UOB Lady’s Debit Card? Do I need to re-select my categories all over again?

UOB Lady’s Debit Card

Related Forums

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What are the different types of stock?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore