Forum
Last updated: 

What happens when I replace my UOB Lady’s Debit Card? Do I need to re-select my categories all over again?

Furthermore, must I activate my card first before I choose my category’s and how can I confirm that I have chosen my Bonus UNI$ category successfully?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No you don’t need to re-select your categories as the bank will keep record based on your previous card. You will need to activate your card before making your category selection while you can always call the Card member service phone number printed on the back of your UOB Lady’s Card and a customer service advisor will assist you.

2019.08.01 6:54

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Will I be reminded to choose my Bonus UNI$ category every quarter before due date?

UOB Lady’s Debit Card

Related Forums

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Related Reviews

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation