What do you think of the UOB YOLO for a student based on your personal experience?

I am a student and I want a card with good benefits for youths, what would your review or feedback be about UOB YOLO based on your personal experience?

• user image

No Name

The UOB YOLO is a good card to fill the areas for dining, grab and entertainment as it were but note that 12% cash back is only for these categories, and any other categories would be best purchased with another card. If you eat out often and use grab frequently (even topping up of grab wallet), this would be a card for you. I advise that you call up UOB once you receive the card and reset your statement month to the calendar month, this way it will make it easier to hit the bonus qualifying period for the 12%.

2019.08.01 4:47

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are there any types of transactions with the UOB YOLO Card that do not earn rebate?

UOB YOLO Card

Are there any types of special transactions that do not earn rebates for spends on the UOB YOLO Card?

UOB YOLO Card

What is your honest opinion on the UOB YOLO?

UOB YOLO Card

Related Forums

What are Stocks?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Related Reviews

Emergency legal and medical assistance

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

Customer care service at top notch

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.