Forum
Last updated: 

What do you think of the UOB YOLO for a student based on your personal experience?

I am a student and I want a card with good benefits for youths, what would your review or feedback be about UOB YOLO based on your personal experience?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The UOB YOLO is a good card to fill the areas for dining, grab and entertainment as it were but note that 12% cash back is only for these categories, and any other categories would be best purchased with another card. If you eat out often and use grab frequently (even topping up of grab wallet), this would be a card for you. I advise that you call up UOB once you receive the card and reset your statement month to the calendar month, this way it will make it easier to hit the bonus qualifying period for the 12%.

2019.08.01 4:47

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are there any types of transactions with the UOB YOLO Card that do not earn rebate?

UOB YOLO Card

Are there any types of special transactions that do not earn rebates for spends on the UOB YOLO Card?

UOB YOLO Card

What is your honest opinion on the UOB YOLO?

UOB YOLO Card

Related Forums

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Related Reviews

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore