Forum
Last updated: 

What is the relations between a Standard Chartered XtraSaver Debit Card and a Standard Chartered’s XtraSaver in respect to earning cashback on purchases?

Who can help me understand the direct relationship between a Standard Chartered XtraSaver Debit Card and a Standard Chartered’s XtraSaver in respect to earning cashback on purchases?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Essentially, the Standard Chartered’s XtraSaver is an interest bearing current account that allows one to earn Cashback on the Standard Chartered XtraSaver Debit Card purchases. Either it may be to earn More Petrol CashBack, earn up to 15% CashBack on petrol on top of prevailing station discounts, or eeceive up to 3% CashBack on your MasterCard transactions, anywhere in the world.

2019.08.01 5:19

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

What are Stocks?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore