Forum
Last updated: 

Can someone run me through the complimentary privileges and access that come with the Citi Prestige Card?

Can you share from experience the exclusive access, privileges and benefits that come with the Citi Prestige Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

I discovered that I got a complimentary night stay when I booked a minimum consecutive four-night stay at any hotel or resort and an interesting Thank You Points (2 miles) for every S$1 I spent overseas and 3.25 Thank You Points (1.3 miles) for every S$1 I spent locally. I also enjoy unlimited complimentary access to top Priority Pass airport lounges, with eight complimentary one-way airport limousine transfers. The Citi Prestige Concierge also make the experience to be worthwhile as they help out with travel and entertainment to day-to-day tasks such as organising a delivery, our global Citi Prestige Concierge team is here to support your lifestyle at home and abroad.

2019.08.01 5:24

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Reviews

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

A credit card that fits perfectly with my needs and rewards banking relationships

I think Citi Prestige is a very unique credit card that fits perfectly with my needs and rewards banking relationships. The card rewards with additional Citi ThankYouSM Points for your relationship with Citibank Singapore Limited, based on your spending and depth of relationship. So essentially you can earn unlimited Citi ThankYou points.

3.25 Points for every dollar you spend locally and 5 Points for every dollar you spend overseas

Nothing beats earning 3.25 Points for every dollar you spend locally and a cool 5 Points for every dollar you spend overseas. There is also no limit to how many Points you can accrue and interestingly still they never expire, so you can keep saving for a reward you really want.

Use your Citi Prestige Card with confidence wherever you are in the world

The cards global acceptance is enhanced by the Chip-based technology, which basically ensures that you can use your Citi Prestige Card with confidence wherever you are in the world. An embedded microchip turns your account information into a unique code that is difficult to duplicate or clone thereby ensuring you enhanced fraud protection.

Affords users unlimited complimentary access to hundreds of VIP airport lounges

Citi Prestige card affords users unlimited complimentary access to hundreds of VIP airport lounges in cities around the world through Priority Pass. The icing on the cake is that there are no membership fees, no lounge pass fees, you simply just present your Priority Pass membership card at the desk and gain unlimited access to airport lounges around the world.

Lodging a dispute with my bank regards to my card was stress-free and express

Lodging a dispute with my bank in regards to my card was stress-free with express processing. I contacted the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline to lodge my dispute and was advised on the process required to submit a dispute resolution form. The time taken to resolve a disputed transaction may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Generally, resolution on a dispute may range between approximately 4 weeks for simple cases to about 12 weeks for more complex ones, assuming all required documentation has been promptly provided upon request.

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International