Are PayPal transactions considered as eligible for cashback?

Can I get some confirmation as to if PayPal transactions are considered as eligible for cashbacks and if so when do I get to receive my cashback?

• user image

No Name

Yes very simply PayPal transactions are eligible for cashback transactions as it does not belong to the list of ineligible transactions. Your cashback will be credited to your Card Account on the 30th calendar day following the last day of the calendar month the eligible spend is charged and posted into your Card Account.

2019.08.01 6:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Related Reviews

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.