Forum
Last updated: 

Can a Maybank Family & Friends Principal Card member exchange or upgrade to other gifts?

Is it possible for a Maybank Family & Friends Principal Card member to exchange or upgrade to other gifts and can Maybank help to reserve gifts? And finally would this be open to overseas and online transactions?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No. All gifts cannot be exchanged or upgraded. That is, Card members are not allowed to upgrade to redeem for other items and No. All redemption gifts will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Any SMS message sent before spending are made will be automatically rejected. Now yes, it is open to overseas and online transactions. The overseas and online transactions are strictly for Travel Insurance, overseas hotel charges, overseas car rental and air tickets only. Other transactions such as shopping and dining are not eligible.

2019.08.01 6:36

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are there any good useful benefits for a mother with family?

Maybank Family & Friends Card

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation