Forum
Last updated: 

Can a Maybank Family & Friends Principal Card member exchange or upgrade to other gifts?

Is it possible for a Maybank Family & Friends Principal Card member to exchange or upgrade to other gifts and can Maybank help to reserve gifts? And finally would this be open to overseas and online transactions?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No. All gifts cannot be exchanged or upgraded. That is, Card members are not allowed to upgrade to redeem for other items and No. All redemption gifts will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Any SMS message sent before spending are made will be automatically rejected. Now yes, it is open to overseas and online transactions. The overseas and online transactions are strictly for Travel Insurance, overseas hotel charges, overseas car rental and air tickets only. Other transactions such as shopping and dining are not eligible.

2019.08.01 6:36

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are there any good useful benefits for a mother with family?

Maybank Family & Friends Card

Related Forums

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What are Stocks?

Related Reviews

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International