Forum
Last updated: 

Are there any good useful benefits for a mother with family?

My husband and I have 3 children and we have been contemplating the Maybank Family % Friends card. We hope it does more than just have the name ‘family & friends’ for face value?

User comments

• user image

No Name

On the contrary no, the Maybank Family & Friends Card is one of the best cash back credit card that offers you and your family, 8% cash rebate on daily essentials in Singapore and Malaysia in addition to merchant's discount to even shop more with the cash back credit card that rewards you for what matters most. I am talking 8% cash rebates on groceries, dining, transport and many more with minimum $800 spend per calendar month. On the flip, you can choose to earn 5% cash rebates on the same cash rebate categories with minimum $500 spend per calendar month. Then you still have unlimited 0.3% cash rebates on all other purchases

2019.08.01 4:23

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Can a Maybank Family & Friends Principal Card member exchange or upgrade to other gifts?

Maybank Family & Friends Card

Related Forums

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

What are bond and how do they work?

Related Reviews

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International