Forum
Last updated: 

Are there any good useful benefits for a mother with family?

My husband and I have 3 children and we have been contemplating the Maybank Family % Friends card. We hope it does more than just have the name ‘family & friends’ for face value?

User comments

• user image

No Name

On the contrary no, the Maybank Family & Friends Card is one of the best cash back credit card that offers you and your family, 8% cash rebate on daily essentials in Singapore and Malaysia in addition to merchant's discount to even shop more with the cash back credit card that rewards you for what matters most. I am talking 8% cash rebates on groceries, dining, transport and many more with minimum $800 spend per calendar month. On the flip, you can choose to earn 5% cash rebates on the same cash rebate categories with minimum $500 spend per calendar month. Then you still have unlimited 0.3% cash rebates on all other purchases

2019.08.01 4:23

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Can a Maybank Family & Friends Principal Card member exchange or upgrade to other gifts?

Maybank Family & Friends Card

Related Forums

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card