Forum
Last updated: 

How do I receive my monthly statements from my Maybank Platinum Visa Card?

Can I choose to receive printed statements for my Maybank Platinum Visa Card and if so how do I receive my monthly statements?

User comments

• user image

No Name

A monthly email notification will be sent to the email address you had provided upon application, providing you with instructions on how to access your e-Statements via Internet Banking. Note no paper statements will be sent as Platinum Visa statements are only available online, so you can monitor your card account and access your monthly card statements anytime, anywhere.

2019.08.01 6:38

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What are the benefits of the EMV compliant chip Card on the Maybank Platinum Visa Card?

Maybank Platinum VISA Card

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation