Forum
Last updated: 

How does a self-employed apply for UOB one card?

Heard that I have to have a payslip that shows that I earn 2.5-2.8k every month to be able to apply. My income fluctuates month to month but on average I earn about $30,000 annual income. But there's no payslip to submit so please advise?

User comments

• user image

No Name

If you don’t have a payment slip, you can submit your Income tax statement as that works too but they will require about two years’ worth of it and a minimum annual income of S$30,000 OR a Fixed Deposit collateral of at least S$10,000. If you are able to automate payments of at least $500 to the card, it will get you 3% cash rebate. Also, you will have privileges to UOB promotions as well.

2019.08.01 7:1

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is it just me or UOB One online card application services are just so bad?

UOB One Card

In respect to the minimum requirement of five transactions per month for the UOB One card does each GRAB ride count as one transaction? For the minimum 5 transactions per month for the UOB one card, does each GRAB ride count as 1 transaction?

UOB One Card

I wonder why the UOB One supplementary card cannot be used together with the main card to hit the minimum spend?

UOB One Card

Can one apply for a UOB One Card from UOB without having a bank account with the bank?

UOB One Card

I realise I have been spending more than my maximum cashback limit on the UOB One Card recently. Would it be a good idea to get another miles card as a secondary card?

UOB One Card

Related Forums

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Related Reviews

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International