I am keen to know the Privileges at Singtel, can someone care to share with me?

So I am completely uninformed about the Singtel-UOB Card and would appreciate some light to be shed on the card and its attractions especially as will benefit my Mobile experience.

• user image

No Name

They offer the MobileShare Supplementary Plan which allows you to share your bundled data, talk time and SMS with your loved ones and/or between multiple devices. When you sign up for a new MobileShare Supplementary Plan, you can enjoy first 12 months free subscription and 50% off thereafter – that's S$230 worth of savings. Existing MobileShare customers can also enjoy 50% off monthly MobileShare subscription. 24 months contract applies. Take advantage of the free 3G/4G/NFC SIM Card and registration worth up to S$48.15 at any Singtel Shop or Exclusive Retailer and the free registration of Add-Ons with Singtel Mobile and SingNet BroadBand with a Waiver of $10.70 administrative fee when you re-contract your Singtel mobile plan.

2019.08.01 7:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who has heard of the Singtel MobileShare supplementary plan, in a nutshell what is it about and does it offer good benefits?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction? Or will it be considered a debit card transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction or would be considered a debit card kind transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Related Forums

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What are bond and how do they work?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Related Reviews

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Spa privileges that come with card membership

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

Poor and upleasant hotline

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.