Forum
Last updated: 

I am keen to know the Privileges at Singtel, can someone care to share with me?

So I am completely uninformed about the Singtel-UOB Card and would appreciate some light to be shed on the card and its attractions especially as will benefit my Mobile experience.

User comments

• user image

No Name

They offer the MobileShare Supplementary Plan which allows you to share your bundled data, talk time and SMS with your loved ones and/or between multiple devices. When you sign up for a new MobileShare Supplementary Plan, you can enjoy first 12 months free subscription and 50% off thereafter – that's S$230 worth of savings. Existing MobileShare customers can also enjoy 50% off monthly MobileShare subscription. 24 months contract applies. Take advantage of the free 3G/4G/NFC SIM Card and registration worth up to S$48.15 at any Singtel Shop or Exclusive Retailer and the free registration of Add-Ons with Singtel Mobile and SingNet BroadBand with a Waiver of $10.70 administrative fee when you re-contract your Singtel mobile plan.

2019.08.01 7:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who has heard of the Singtel MobileShare supplementary plan, in a nutshell what is it about and does it offer good benefits?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction? Or will it be considered a debit card transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction or would be considered a debit card kind transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Related Forums

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What are the different types of stock?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What are Stocks?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Related Reviews

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International