Forum
Last updated: 

I am keen to know the Privileges at Singtel, can someone care to share with me?

So I am completely uninformed about the Singtel-UOB Card and would appreciate some light to be shed on the card and its attractions especially as will benefit my Mobile experience.

User comments

• user image

No Name

They offer the MobileShare Supplementary Plan which allows you to share your bundled data, talk time and SMS with your loved ones and/or between multiple devices. When you sign up for a new MobileShare Supplementary Plan, you can enjoy first 12 months free subscription and 50% off thereafter – that's S$230 worth of savings. Existing MobileShare customers can also enjoy 50% off monthly MobileShare subscription. 24 months contract applies. Take advantage of the free 3G/4G/NFC SIM Card and registration worth up to S$48.15 at any Singtel Shop or Exclusive Retailer and the free registration of Add-Ons with Singtel Mobile and SingNet BroadBand with a Waiver of $10.70 administrative fee when you re-contract your Singtel mobile plan.

2019.08.01 7:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who has heard of the Singtel MobileShare supplementary plan, in a nutshell what is it about and does it offer good benefits?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction? Or will it be considered a debit card transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction or would be considered a debit card kind transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International