Forum
Last updated: 

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction? Or will it be considered a debit card transaction?

For the Singtel-UOB Card I heard that monthly bills are auto-deducted and there won’t be a bill to keep. In that case will the monthly deductions be considered a credit card transaction? Or will it be like a debit card one?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Depending on how you set up your card, you would have received an SMS indicating whether it is a debit or credit card transaction based on how you assigned it. However Singtel bill must be charged on a recurring basis to the Singtel-UOB Card. The first nominated Singtel account has to be in the name of the Principal Card member. Cash rebate will be awarded based on the monthly GOMO charges and consolidated Singtel bills posted in the card statement month.

2019.08.01 4:52

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who has heard of the Singtel MobileShare supplementary plan, in a nutshell what is it about and does it offer good benefits?

Singtel-UOB Card

I am keen to know the Privileges at Singtel, can someone care to share with me?

Singtel-UOB Card

Will the monthly deductions for Singtel GOMO be considered a credit card transaction or would be considered a debit card kind transaction?

Singtel-UOB Card

Related Forums

What are the different types of stock?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Related Reviews

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation