Forum
Last updated: 

How can I digitise my new credit card for contactless payments?

How can I digitise my new credit card for contactless payments and how will I be notified on my application status?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You will be notified via SMS and a notification letter will also be mailed to you. For Android device users, you can digitise your new credit card in UOB Mighty Pay with your newly created Internet Banking credentials. For Apple device users, you can add your new credit card in Apple Pay when you receive your physical credit card. Once the new credit card is added in UOB Mighty Pay or Apple Pay, you can pay with a tap at over 50,000 Visa payWave, MasterCard contactless and NETS contactless terminals in Singapore.

2019.08.01 7:8

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who can take a little time to walk me through getting started with the UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card Airport companion program by DragonPass?

UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

Can I earn rewards faster by 10X for Contactless Transactions using the UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card?

UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation