Forum
Last updated: 

Can I earn rewards faster by 10X for Contactless Transactions using the UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card?

My best friend is about to apply for the UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card on the grounds that they offer 10X UNI$ for each contactless transaction made with the card. Who can confirm this is true?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes I can confirm that it is true. You earn rewards faster with 10X UNI$ (or 4 Miles = S$1 spent) when you tap and pay securely with your Visa payWave card or mobile device at more than 10,000 retail outlets in Singapore. So basically when you tap and pay with your card or mobile device at locations including Burger King, Golden Village, Starbucks Coffee, Subway and more, you receive a 10X reward. So bottom line is, you can now add your UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card on the Visa PayWave mobile payment applications, tap and pay securely with your mobile device and earn 10X UNI$ at more than 10,000 retail outlets in Singapore.

2019.08.01 4:57

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who can take a little time to walk me through getting started with the UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card Airport companion program by DragonPass?

UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

How can I digitise my new credit card for contactless payments?

UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

Related Forums

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What are Stocks?

Related Reviews

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International