Forum
Last updated: 

How much can I make through Airbnb?

I am trying to get a sense of how much money one can make operating an Airbnb in Singapore?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Basically, AirBnb will charge you a fee based on your host coming to your house. For Singapore market house, it really depends on the type of room you intend to rent, that is, common, single, double, junior master, master, or the all apartment. If it’s a house what type, landed, shop house, HDB, condo? And of course the facilities you choose to include, example cooking allowed, gym, swimming pool, maid service and breakfast. Finally location – central, east side, west side or north? Try to research what your competition is doing and pricing but my tip would be to check how much your facility rents for and raise it by 20%. You can include breakfast or meals to have more income or compete effectively.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Wrong punching of product in a store

Can a foreign woman own a franchise business in Singapore without relocating?

What would you consider as the most dishonest thing you have ever experienced in your working life?

I have a friend that has a hearing disability with ID, can she avail discounts when he travel across country?

Is Singapore a good place to immigrate for work?

I damaged somthing at the mall but I didn't mean it.