Forum
Last updated: 

Can fraud be an applicable case towards me if I were to file fraud for an individual who claimed my checks?

I used to work with an acquaintance with whom I trusted for quite sometime but it turns out that he has been using my checks on my behalf so that he could claim some of my salary, If I knew the individual who stole checks from my possesion and used them on my behalf without my knowledge would I still be able to redeem the money that I had lost?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Whenver you file for fraud documents you should be able to receive your money back without any problems just as long as you are to include information on the individual who has been using your name on your behalf, in doing so you should also be able to show identification of proof that you are that individual, and a case of fraud will be filed on the individual who has committed that said Fraud

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Will my family members be required to help me repay my debt?

I just returned a huge amount of money to the bank

Am i qualified to have a bank account?

My business is going down. Now what?

What are the benefits of filing for bankrutpcy?

Can the bank pay my insolvent?

Related Reviews

The most common and easiest, method for person-to-person payments

The most common, and easiest, method for WeChat payments is person-to-person. The person to whom you’re sending money must already be a WeChat friend of yours. You start by composing a message to them and then add a “transfer” to them. When you click on the “transfer” button, you’ll be asked how much money you want to send to them. Enter an amount in RMB. You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Do that, and you’ll see a reddish-orange “transfer” icon appears.The recipient will see this in their WeChat app, and will then have to accept the transfer. Once they do, they will receive it.

WeChat Pay / Tencent Holdings

The range of partner merchants isn’t that extensive

If you’re a serial Grab commuter, you might already have used GrabPay.They also have a number of partner merchants who accept payment using the GrabPay app.You have to top up your GrabPay account in order to use it anyway and honestly, the range of partner merchants isn’t that great and is mostly limited to small neighbourhood businesses. If you’re serious about using an e-wallet for most of your transactions, you will definitely need to download another e-wallet app for day-to-day use.

GrabPay / Gpay Network S

I cant tell if it is the App or my phone malfunctioning

This app has been lagging badly for these past one week or thereabout. It got stuck a couple of times last week, while this week, it is just says "busy" while entering the app or after I click to transact. Not sure if it is my upgrade to Android 10 or something else. I wonder if it is my phone that is the problem

Mighty Pay / United Overseas Bank

Convinence using the App to search for great deals nearby

FavePay is the new kid on the block somewhat, yet they’ve been growing aggressively. Fave Pay is now available not only in Singapore but also in Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, Bali and other Malaysian and Indonesian locations.The main thing that sets FavePay apart from the rest is that they offer generous deals and cash back at many of the merchants on their list and you can even use the app to search for deals nearby. Rather than shopping and retail, Fave Pay is focused on dining and experiences, and their merchant selection reflects that

FavePay / Fave Group

Hassle free overseas usage with good rates as compared to the rest of the competitors

YouTrip is actually a god-sent card for those who are conscious of amount spent especially when travelling overseas. With predetermined exchange rate, there is no shock and surprises after a well-deserved holiday trip with all the shopping and nice food. Hassle free overseas usage with good rates as compared to the rest of the competitors. One suggestion is to avail your card into digital card wallet like apple pay or Samsung pay so that it will afford you a fully hassle free usage without the need of bringing the physical card. Use it anytime anywhere with just your phone.

YouTrip / You Technologies Group

A mobile app that allows you to manage your credit card account and payment services

The BOC SG eWallet is a new mobile app that allows you to manage your credit card account and payment service. You can use your BOC SG eWallet mobile app to bind/unbind your BOC Unionpay credit card for QR Code payments, QR transactions history tracking, etc.Both consumer-presented and merchant-presented QR scanning functions are available. Your transactions made via the mobile app is secured. For more details, you can click on “Security Tips

BOC SG eWallet / Bank of China