What rules should I keep in mind when filing for bankruptcy?

I ant to file for bankruptcy however I am not fully aware of the rules. I want to find out the different rules to keep in mind to avoid having problems in the future and so that the process for my declaration would be faster with zero to minimal flaws. This is because I also want to avoid waiting for my creditors to file one for me.

• user image

No Name

You need to remember that you need to be domiciled in Singapore, own a property, has been ordinarily a citizen for a year, have a place of residence for at least a year and have carried on business in Singapore for at least a year. You must also owe at least S$15,000 where the debt is payable immediately and enforceable in Singapore, but you are unable to pay the debt.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the benefits of filing for bankrutpcy?

What are the assets that are protected from being part of my bankrupt estate?

Would it be possible for someone else in the business owner's family to file for bankruptcy on behalf of the owner?

What are the restrictions of a Bankrupt?

Can fraud be an applicable case towards me if I were to file fraud for an individual who claimed my checks?

Who would manage my bankruptcy estate and who decides my target contributions?