Forum
Last updated: 

Can I reposses and own my wife's car?

Im currently in debt in the bank. I have a credit card but sadly I can't use it due to an error. I dont know why I cant use it, I know there must be some mistake, how can this happen? Is there an easy solution to solve my problems? Would calling the support team help me solve solve my credit card issue?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You probably maxxed out your card already, theres a limit to credit cards and how much you can use sadly I dont think youd be able pay for that with even more debt just from other sources, you can have access to your credit card again if only you are able to pay a fraction of the card so that it doesnt stat maxxed out, as for your dilemma in debt may I suggest pawning some of your possesions and re claiming them at another time. Hope this helped.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can the bank pay my insolvent?

My business is going down. Now what?

Would it be possible for someone else in the business owner's family to file for bankruptcy on behalf of the owner?

What are the roles of an official Assignee?

Who would manage my bankruptcy estate and who decides my target contributions?

What are the ways to get our of bankruptcy?

Related Reviews

The most common and easiest, method for person-to-person payments

The most common, and easiest, method for WeChat payments is person-to-person. The person to whom you’re sending money must already be a WeChat friend of yours. You start by composing a message to them and then add a “transfer” to them. When you click on the “transfer” button, you’ll be asked how much money you want to send to them. Enter an amount in RMB. You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Do that, and you’ll see a reddish-orange “transfer” icon appears.The recipient will see this in their WeChat app, and will then have to accept the transfer. Once they do, they will receive it.

WeChat Pay / Tencent Holdings

Instant Peer to Peer Payment

Unlike other banks with limits set at $999 or thereabout, if you’re a DBS/POSB customer you can set your daily transfer limit up to S$2,000. There’s also a wallet limit, which caps the amount you can hold in your PayLah! Wallet at any one time, which is up to S$2,000 for DBS/POSB account holders, and S$999 for other users.PayLah! Is a mobile wallet, for making peer to peer payments and spending money in participating stores, restaurants and taxi. You’ll need to have an eligible smartphone and download the PayLah! app to get started

Just PayLah! / DBS Bank

You don’t need to top up credits to send a transfer

OCBC PayAnyone works in the same way as DBS PayLah. The main difference however, is that while you can still register an account with DBS PayLah without a DBS/POSB account, OCBC Pay Anyone is connected to your bank account so you need an OCBC account to use Pay Anyone. The transactions are then credited to and deducted from OCBC savings or current accounts. You don’t need to top up credits.The good thing is that the recipient you are sending money to via Pay Anyone doesn’t need the app to receive the funds. They will receive an email link whereby they can click and key in their bank information to receive the money. However, if you already bank with OCBC, you will have the option of using OCBC PayAnyone to directly pay from your OCBC savings or current accounts.

OCBC Pay Anyone / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

The range of partner merchants isn’t that extensive

If you’re a serial Grab commuter, you might already have used GrabPay.They also have a number of partner merchants who accept payment using the GrabPay app.You have to top up your GrabPay account in order to use it anyway and honestly, the range of partner merchants isn’t that great and is mostly limited to small neighbourhood businesses. If you’re serious about using an e-wallet for most of your transactions, you will definitely need to download another e-wallet app for day-to-day use.

GrabPay / Gpay Network S

Top up your Alipay account and use it both in China and Singapore

Technically, you can open an Alipay account in Singapore, but you need a Chinese mobile number and credit card in order to transfer funds to your Alipay mobile wallet. If you’re a Singaporean who lives in China, you’ll be able to top up your Alipay account and use it both in China and Singapore. The following merchants in Singapore accept payment using Alipay; ComfortDelGro, Prime Taxis, Universal Studios, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore Zoo, Metro and Robinsons. Now you can ask your friends to transfer money via HitPay to you instead of getting them to part with physical money.

AliPay / Alipay Singapore E-Commerce

Hassle free overseas usage with good rates as compared to the rest of the competitors

YouTrip is actually a god-sent card for those who are conscious of amount spent especially when travelling overseas. With predetermined exchange rate, there is no shock and surprises after a well-deserved holiday trip with all the shopping and nice food. Hassle free overseas usage with good rates as compared to the rest of the competitors. One suggestion is to avail your card into digital card wallet like apple pay or Samsung pay so that it will afford you a fully hassle free usage without the need of bringing the physical card. Use it anytime anywhere with just your phone.

YouTrip / You Technologies Group