Can I get loan even though I have debts?

My business is moving slow at the moment. I have loaned to banks for the expenses that I am experiencing at the moment. Now that the loan in my bank has been paid of. I have still have debts from other loaners. I am planning to loan from banks again can I get a loan even though I have debts in my current situation?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Loans are usually offered by banks. You can get a loan if your pay check is validated by the bank that you are capable of doing a loan. You can also get loans from other agencies, but they have different qualifications. Some agencies do not require pay check but have a legal contract before you get your loan.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can civil suit be taken regardless of private settlement?

Is being a guarantor a practical job?

I owe my boss

Is borrowing money from a loan shark legal?

I am called to pay my debt earlier than the agreed time.

The debt collector is asking for a private settlement

Related Reviews

Spend at least $400 a month and get 4% rebate

PAssion POSB Debit Card / DBS Bank

This debit card comes with free PAssion membership of up to $12 for 5 years. Don’t know what’s so great about that but it adds up for some people. Plus when you spend at least $400 a month on the POSB PAssion Card, you get 4% rebate at Giant, Cold Storage and Guardian. If you have a family, you also get 5% rebate at popular Singapore places of attractions and 1-for-1 tickets on the 10th of every month.

I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debitrd

OCBC YES! Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I am not one to win things so you can imagine my joy when I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debit card. This promotion is however valid for your first OCBC deposit account and it must be opened online too. This offer is limited to the first 600 OCBC deposits accounts opened online per month.

3% voucher rebates along with a chance to earn Takashimaya Bonus Point

DBS Takashimaya Debit Card / DBS Bank

This card offers a 3% voucher rebates along with a chance to earn 1 Takashimaya Bonus Point with every S$10 charged and redeem S$30 worth of Takashimaya Gift Vouchers with every 100 Takashimaya Bonus Points shopping discounts.They go even further with an additional 10% off during selected sales events in-store with complimentary free delivery service when you meet certain spend amount

Transact in multiple currencies without incurring foreign currency exchange fee

KrisFlyer UOB Account / United Overseas Bank

The KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card and Account has definitely changed for the better. With the introduction of Mighty FX, it now makes even more sense for a frequent traveller to take advantage of the enhanced ability of the KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card to transact in multiple currencies without incurring a foreign currency exchange fee. If you want to earn KrisFlyer miles and don’t want to get or don’t qualify for a credit card, then the KrisFlyer UOB Debit Card and Account are the way to go.

3% cashback for contactless payments like Visa PayWave, Apple Pay transactions

DBS Visa Debit Card / DBS Bank

The DBS Visa Debit Card has my vote for being the one of the best debit cards in Singapore. You get 3% cashback for contactless payments like Visa PayWave, Apple Pay transactions with a few conditions to be met like spend at least $400 a month on your debit card and limit cash withdrawals to $400 or less a month. Cashback is capped at $50 a month while you should note that PayWave transactions are capped at $200 per transaction. You should also know that the card can be used overseas with no foreign transaction fee if paired with a DBS Multi-Currency Account

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.