Can I get loan even though I have debts?

My business is moving slow at the moment. I have loaned to banks for the expenses that I am experiencing at the moment. Now that the loan in my bank has been paid of. I have still have debts from other loaners. I am planning to loan from banks again can I get a loan even though I have debts in my current situation?

• user image

No Name

Loans are usually offered by banks. You can get a loan if your pay check is validated by the bank that you are capable of doing a loan. You can also get loans from other agencies, but they have different qualifications. Some agencies do not require pay check but have a legal contract before you get your loan.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Is my brother a possible guarantor?

What will happen if someone unfortunately die of accident leaving his debts behind?

Can I buy a foreclosed house?

Is borrowing money from a loan shark legal?

I owe my boss

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

Related Reviews

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debitrd

OCBC YES! Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I am not one to win things so you can imagine my joy when I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debit card. This promotion is however valid for your first OCBC deposit account and it must be opened online too. This offer is limited to the first 600 OCBC deposits accounts opened online per month.

Withdraw cash in ten currencies and enjoy cash withdrawal fee waiver across all ATMs worldwide

HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

This card lets you withdraw cash in ten currencies at $0 fee and enjoy cash withdrawal fee waiver across all ATMs worldwide. This is great news for people who aren’t comfortable with carrying large amounts of cash around, and don’t want to pay ATM withdrawal fees. So, if let’s say you’re travelling to England, you can convert SGD to Pound sterling in just a few steps instantly on the QuickFX app. You can then withdraw it using your Everyday Global Debit Card in England without having to pay foreign exchange fees and ATM fees, or simply make payments directly to the merchant.

Allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently

NTUC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

The NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card Plus App enhances your rewards experience and allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently. So be it shopping, exercising, traveling or dining, explore the discounts and deals you can get under Plus! Treats. You can even collect stamps from Plus! Partners to redeem exciting rewards.

Charging annual fees on a debit card,

UOB Delight Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

UOB has several debit cards in its stable, but I would urge you to ignore the crowd and quantity and go for quality like the UOB Delight Debit Card. But I think it’s quite absurd that they are charging annual fees on a debit card, yes that is right, yes, believe it or not, UOB charges annual fees on their debit cards – and some are not that easy to waive.

Withdraw cash from Maybank ATMs with no transaction fees

Maybank Platinum Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

The Maybank offers two debit cards, the Maybank Platinum Debit Card (Mastercard) and the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card. Now for those of us, especially those who frequent Malaysia, the free Maybank Platinum Debit Card is pretty useful as it lets you withdraw cash from Maybank ATMs with no transaction fees. Bear in mind, however, that foreign exchange rates may apply.