Can I get loan even though I have debts?

My business is moving slow at the moment. I have loaned to banks for the expenses that I am experiencing at the moment. Now that the loan in my bank has been paid of. I have still have debts from other loaners. I am planning to loan from banks again can I get a loan even though I have debts in my current situation?

• user image

No Name

Loans are usually offered by banks. You can get a loan if your pay check is validated by the bank that you are capable of doing a loan. You can also get loans from other agencies, but they have different qualifications. Some agencies do not require pay check but have a legal contract before you get your loan.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I have a debt and charged me with high interest rate, what should I do?

Is my brother a possible guarantor?

What should I do with my debt to a loan shark?

What will happen if someone unfortunately die of accident leaving his debts behind?

Can civil suit be taken regardless of private settlement?

The debt collector is asking for a private settlement

Related Reviews

Up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match

Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

1% unlimited cash rebate and 1X TREATS Points on all transactions with up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match. What is simply mind blowing is the fact that there is the first 2 years annual fee waived while subsequent waivers are at a minimum spend of S$3,600 per year. I recommend this card for Man United fans and non-fans too.

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Charging annual fees on a debit card,

UOB Delight Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

UOB has several debit cards in its stable, but I would urge you to ignore the crowd and quantity and go for quality like the UOB Delight Debit Card. But I think it’s quite absurd that they are charging annual fees on a debit card, yes that is right, yes, believe it or not, UOB charges annual fees on their debit cards – and some are not that easy to waive.

No transaction fee for your cash withdrawal via 24,000 BOC ATMs in Mainland China

BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card / Bank of China

With this card there are no currency exchange fees for all RMB transactions through RMB account. Plus enjoy convenience via UnionPay, the largest payment network in China. Interestingly, if the balance on your RMB sub-account is insufficient, the card will deduct from your SGD sub-account based on BOC’s real time exchange rate. There are no transaction fee for your cash withdrawal via 24,000 BOC ATMs in Mainland China for a limited time however.

3% cashback for contactless payments like Visa PayWave, Apple Pay transactions

DBS Visa Debit Card / DBS Bank

The DBS Visa Debit Card has my vote for being the one of the best debit cards in Singapore. You get 3% cashback for contactless payments like Visa PayWave, Apple Pay transactions with a few conditions to be met like spend at least $400 a month on your debit card and limit cash withdrawals to $400 or less a month. Cashback is capped at $50 a month while you should note that PayWave transactions are capped at $200 per transaction. You should also know that the card can be used overseas with no foreign transaction fee if paired with a DBS Multi-Currency Account

For people who buys groceries at NTUC Fairprice

OCBC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I recommend the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card, for people who buys groceries at NTUC Fairprice (practically every Singaporean who’s not on RedMart). The OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card offers a decent 4% rebate at NTUC FairPrice, Unity and Warehouse Club if you spend $200 outside of the “NTUC network” that month. If you spend $500, and your rebate goes up to 7%, you also get 3% link points when shopping on FaiPrice On. The downside is that the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card has an annual fee of $24. This is waived for the first year and subsequently takes $1,200 of spending per year (avg. $100 a month) to waive.