Forum
Last updated: 

I owe my boss

I have been in situations that I need some things to be handled with, now my boss helps me in those times that I need someone to hang on. He lends me stuffs and gave me advice. Now that I am all better. I want to repay, but he said he is good. Then one time, he is requesting something to me that is against my will, and he rebuts to me what he did for. Now I am confused about what to do.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Helping someone is an ethical thing to do when they are at the point that they need help. But there are situations that those people who seek help are pretending only to get an advantage with you. You must always choose people who you would help. When you are helping, do not expect something in return. If you are being helped and want to return the favor in ways that you can provide it is good. If the person accepts your way of gratitude and wants something inhuman, you can demand them for harassment.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Is being a guarantor a practical job?

I have a debt and charged me with high interest rate, what should I do?

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

Is borrowing money from a loan shark legal?

The debt collector is asking for a private settlement

I'm currently in a lot of debt. and I need it to stop

Related Reviews

An all in one card which provides the convenience of a combined credit and membership card

This is yet another awesome all in one card which provides you with the convenience of a combined credit and membership card with the features that allow you to auto-charge NUSS bills to your Card. It comes with a pleasant complimentary annual fee waiver as long as you’re a NUSS Member. You also earn 2 DBS Rewards Points for every S$5 spend at any of the NUSS F&B outlets, earn 1 DBS Rewards Point for every S$5 you charge to your card island wide.

DBS NUSSU Debit Card / DBS Bank

For people who buys groceries at NTUC Fairprice

I recommend the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card, for people who buys groceries at NTUC Fairprice (practically every Singaporean who’s not on RedMart). The OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card offers a decent 4% rebate at NTUC FairPrice, Unity and Warehouse Club if you spend $200 outside of the “NTUC network” that month. If you spend $500, and your rebate goes up to 7%, you also get 3% link points when shopping on FaiPrice On. The downside is that the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card has an annual fee of $24. This is waived for the first year and subsequently takes $1,200 of spending per year (avg. $100 a month) to waive.

OCBC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

No transaction fee for your cash withdrawal via 24,000 BOC ATMs in Mainland China

With this card there are no currency exchange fees for all RMB transactions through RMB account. Plus enjoy convenience via UnionPay, the largest payment network in China. Interestingly, if the balance on your RMB sub-account is insufficient, the card will deduct from your SGD sub-account based on BOC’s real time exchange rate. There are no transaction fee for your cash withdrawal via 24,000 BOC ATMs in Mainland China for a limited time however.

BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card / Bank of China

Enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants

With this card, you’ll be able to get cash rebates of up to 10% when you use your card to make purchases at participating merchants such as Cathay Cineplexes and Cold Storage.If you’re one for travelling and adventure, you can also enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants.There is no minimum income and annual fee required for this card.You only need to be 16 years or older with a UOB Savings Account or Current Account

UOB Direct VISA Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

24-hour Concierge and minimum of 16 years of age eligibility

Major highlights with this card has got to be the 24-hour Concierge, minimum of 16 years of age eligibility, 1% cashback on overseas and online transactions with minimum spend of SGD $1,000 per quarter, 0.3% cashback on local transactions with minimum spend of SGD $1,000 per quarter and enables contactless payment with maximum spend of SGD $100 under UnionPay QuickPass.

DBS UnionPay Platinum Debit Card / DBS Bank

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China