I owe my boss

I have been in situations that I need some things to be handled with, now my boss helps me in those times that I need someone to hang on. He lends me stuffs and gave me advice. Now that I am all better. I want to repay, but he said he is good. Then one time, he is requesting something to me that is against my will, and he rebuts to me what he did for. Now I am confused about what to do.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Helping someone is an ethical thing to do when they are at the point that they need help. But there are situations that those people who seek help are pretending only to get an advantage with you. You must always choose people who you would help. When you are helping, do not expect something in return. If you are being helped and want to return the favor in ways that you can provide it is good. If the person accepts your way of gratitude and wants something inhuman, you can demand them for harassment.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can a loan shark be full of debts?

What should I do with my debt to a loan shark?

The debt collector is asking for a private settlement

Can I get loan even though I have debts?

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

I need assistance with my debts.

Related Reviews

1% cashback with participating retail and transport merchants

OCBC FRANK Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card is well known for their youth centred marketing campaigns and having a wide array of attractive card designs for you to choose from, this FRANK debit card is another popular choice amongst tertiary students. This card offers a 1% cashback with participating retail and transport merchants such as ZALORA, Lazada and Grab. Good enough, there is no minimum income and annual fee required for this card. You only need to be 16 years or older with an OCBE FRANK savings account.

Spend at least $400 a month and get 4% rebate

PAssion POSB Debit Card / DBS Bank

This debit card comes with free PAssion membership of up to $12 for 5 years. Don’t know what’s so great about that but it adds up for some people. Plus when you spend at least $400 a month on the POSB PAssion Card, you get 4% rebate at Giant, Cold Storage and Guardian. If you have a family, you also get 5% rebate at popular Singapore places of attractions and 1-for-1 tickets on the 10th of every month.

Greater control over foreign currency exchange rates that you get

UOB Mighty FX / United Overseas Bank

With UOB Mighty FX, you not only save on additional foreign exchange (FX) conversion fees when you shop on overseas websites, but you also have greater control over the foreign currency exchange rates that you get. UOB Mighty FX allows you to view and exchange with real-time foreign exchange (FX) rates for popular currencies including USD, GBP, Euro, Australian Dollar (AUD) and Japanese Yen (JPY). Some exchange rates offered by UOB Mighty FX are even better than those at popular money changers, so clearly, this can help you save some money.

For people who buys groceries at NTUC Fairprice

OCBC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I recommend the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card, for people who buys groceries at NTUC Fairprice (practically every Singaporean who’s not on RedMart). The OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card offers a decent 4% rebate at NTUC FairPrice, Unity and Warehouse Club if you spend $200 outside of the “NTUC network” that month. If you spend $500, and your rebate goes up to 7%, you also get 3% link points when shopping on FaiPrice On. The downside is that the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card has an annual fee of $24. This is waived for the first year and subsequently takes $1,200 of spending per year (avg. $100 a month) to waive.

Withdraw cash from Maybank ATMs with no transaction fees

Maybank Platinum Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

The Maybank offers two debit cards, the Maybank Platinum Debit Card (Mastercard) and the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card. Now for those of us, especially those who frequent Malaysia, the free Maybank Platinum Debit Card is pretty useful as it lets you withdraw cash from Maybank ATMs with no transaction fees. Bear in mind, however, that foreign exchange rates may apply.

Allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently

NTUC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

The NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card Plus App enhances your rewards experience and allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently. So be it shopping, exercising, traveling or dining, explore the discounts and deals you can get under Plus! Treats. You can even collect stamps from Plus! Partners to redeem exciting rewards.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.