I owe my boss

I have been in situations that I need some things to be handled with, now my boss helps me in those times that I need someone to hang on. He lends me stuffs and gave me advice. Now that I am all better. I want to repay, but he said he is good. Then one time, he is requesting something to me that is against my will, and he rebuts to me what he did for. Now I am confused about what to do.

• user image

No Name

Helping someone is an ethical thing to do when they are at the point that they need help. But there are situations that those people who seek help are pretending only to get an advantage with you. You must always choose people who you would help. When you are helping, do not expect something in return. If you are being helped and want to return the favor in ways that you can provide it is good. If the person accepts your way of gratitude and wants something inhuman, you can demand them for harassment.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can creditors sue me for debts if I file for bankruptcy?

I'm currently in a lot of debt. and I need it to stop

Can a loan shark be full of debts?

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

I am called to pay my debt earlier than the agreed time.

Foreclosure of a private property

Related Reviews

Spend at least $400 a month and get 4% rebate

PAssion POSB Debit Card / DBS Bank

This debit card comes with free PAssion membership of up to $12 for 5 years. Don’t know what’s so great about that but it adds up for some people. Plus when you spend at least $400 a month on the POSB PAssion Card, you get 4% rebate at Giant, Cold Storage and Guardian. If you have a family, you also get 5% rebate at popular Singapore places of attractions and 1-for-1 tickets on the 10th of every month.

Up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match

Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

1% unlimited cash rebate and 1X TREATS Points on all transactions with up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match. What is simply mind blowing is the fact that there is the first 2 years annual fee waived while subsequent waivers are at a minimum spend of S$3,600 per year. I recommend this card for Man United fans and non-fans too.

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants

UOB Direct VISA Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

With this card, you’ll be able to get cash rebates of up to 10% when you use your card to make purchases at participating merchants such as Cathay Cineplexes and Cold Storage.If you’re one for travelling and adventure, you can also enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants.There is no minimum income and annual fee required for this card.You only need to be 16 years or older with a UOB Savings Account or Current Account

Allows you free access to the library services

BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card / Bank of China

Enjoy exclusive Privileges at China Cultural Centre such as free access to over 17,000 arts and cultural books in the library of China Cultural Centre using the new BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card. At the back of the card, you should find a barcode which allows you to have free access to the library services.For the first visit, you are required to bring along your BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card with your NRIC/Passport to the library in China Cultural Centre for activation

Earn unlimited cash rebate of 0.3% for all local and overseas retail transactions

BOC Zaobao Debit Card / Bank of China

Earn unlimited cash rebate of 0.3% for all local and overseas retail transactions when using your BOC Zaobao Debit Card.This offer is valid for a monthly spend of at least S$100 with a minimum deposit of S$1,500 and/or a monthly spend of at least RMB 500 with a minimum deposit of RMB 7,500 in the account.Other privileges allow you to use your new BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card at any UnionPay's merchants to enjoy 0.3% cash rebate and/or exclusive offers