Forum
Last updated: 

I owe my boss

I have been in situations that I need some things to be handled with, now my boss helps me in those times that I need someone to hang on. He lends me stuffs and gave me advice. Now that I am all better. I want to repay, but he said he is good. Then one time, he is requesting something to me that is against my will, and he rebuts to me what he did for. Now I am confused about what to do.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Helping someone is an ethical thing to do when they are at the point that they need help. But there are situations that those people who seek help are pretending only to get an advantage with you. You must always choose people who you would help. When you are helping, do not expect something in return. If you are being helped and want to return the favor in ways that you can provide it is good. If the person accepts your way of gratitude and wants something inhuman, you can demand them for harassment.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

Can I buy a foreclosed house?

I need assistance with my debts.

What should I do with my debt to a loan shark?

I have a debt and charged me with high interest rate, what should I do?

My neighbor owed me money for a year and stil haven't paying me back.

Related Reviews

3% voucher rebates along with a chance to earn Takashimaya Bonus Point

This card offers a 3% voucher rebates along with a chance to earn 1 Takashimaya Bonus Point with every S$10 charged and redeem S$30 worth of Takashimaya Gift Vouchers with every 100 Takashimaya Bonus Points shopping discounts.They go even further with an additional 10% off during selected sales events in-store with complimentary free delivery service when you meet certain spend amount

DBS Takashimaya Debit Card / DBS Bank

Withdraw cash from Maybank ATMs with no transaction fees

The Maybank offers two debit cards, the Maybank Platinum Debit Card (Mastercard) and the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card. Now for those of us, especially those who frequent Malaysia, the free Maybank Platinum Debit Card is pretty useful as it lets you withdraw cash from Maybank ATMs with no transaction fees. Bear in mind, however, that foreign exchange rates may apply.

Maybank Platinum Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

Charging annual fees on a debit card,

UOB has several debit cards in its stable, but I would urge you to ignore the crowd and quantity and go for quality like the UOB Delight Debit Card. But I think it’s quite absurd that they are charging annual fees on a debit card, yes that is right, yes, believe it or not, UOB charges annual fees on their debit cards – and some are not that easy to waive.

UOB Delight Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

Greater control over foreign currency exchange rates that you get

With UOB Mighty FX, you not only save on additional foreign exchange (FX) conversion fees when you shop on overseas websites, but you also have greater control over the foreign currency exchange rates that you get. UOB Mighty FX allows you to view and exchange with real-time foreign exchange (FX) rates for popular currencies including USD, GBP, Euro, Australian Dollar (AUD) and Japanese Yen (JPY). Some exchange rates offered by UOB Mighty FX are even better than those at popular money changers, so clearly, this can help you save some money.

UOB Mighty FX / United Overseas Bank

2% cashback on all contactless payments and 1% on online shopping with no minimum spend

In my opinion, the SAFRA DBS debit card is simply the best debit card. NSF cardholders can get 2% cashback on all contactless payments and 1% on online shopping with no minimum spend. For everyone else, that is non-NSFs, the minimum spend to enjoy these bonus cashback rates is actually $400. But by and large this I believe is worth it in order to reap the full benefits with the card.

SAFRA DBS Debit Card / DBS Bank

No transaction fee for your cash withdrawal via 24,000 BOC ATMs in Mainland China

With this card there are no currency exchange fees for all RMB transactions through RMB account. Plus enjoy convenience via UnionPay, the largest payment network in China. Interestingly, if the balance on your RMB sub-account is insufficient, the card will deduct from your SGD sub-account based on BOC’s real time exchange rate. There are no transaction fee for your cash withdrawal via 24,000 BOC ATMs in Mainland China for a limited time however.

BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card / Bank of China