Forum
Last updated: 

Is my MANHATTAN Platinum and MANHATTAN World MasterCard credit card eligible for MANHATTAN Cashback?

I am desirous to know if my MANHATTAN Platinum and MANHATTAN World MasterCard credit card are eligible for MANHATTAN Cashback, also is cashback awarded based on transaction date or posting date.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes, both MANHATTAN Platinum and MANHATTAN World MasterCard credit card are eligible to earn MANHATTAN Cashback. Cashback is calculated and awarded based on posting date, which would be the date the eligible transaction is posted to your account once the bank receives the information from the merchant, which is usually within 2-3 working dates and not based on transaction spend dates, that is the date on which you performed the eligible transaction charged to your credit card.

2019.08.01 4:11

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What does a Transaction Alert mean as regards the MANHATTAN Platinum/ World MasterCard?

Standard Chartered MANHATTAN Platinum

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International