What are the yop must have gadgets for beginner investors

I am a beginner investor. I have my mentor who teaches me different strategies in investing. Investing can be a very tedious and wholesome job.Technology has made investing in the stock market a lot better. There are a range of gadgets and gizmos that make investing faster and I want to know what these gadgets are.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

First one is HP 12C Financial Calculator. It is old-school yet efficient, a modern financial calculator is a must for anyone involved in stock investing. The built-in financial functions include statistics and cash-flow analysis. The 10-character, one-line display is clear and simple. Ergonomic and versatile, the GOgroove BlueVIBE F1T Wireless Headset is a Bluetooth that is designed for stock investing on the go. Ambient Stock Orb changes color as it tracks the market in real time. No matter what you’re doing or where you’re doing it, the Orb indicates whether it’s time to run over to your computer and make a trade, buy some stocks or get rid of a failing security.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

I can't stop spending, I need to invest now.

What are the different types of stock?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

Emergency legal and medical assistance

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.