What are the companies that I can invest in?

My friend is a foreigner and wants to invest a lot in big companies in our area. But he does not know which are the legit once and which are not. He keeps on declining the suggestions that I have been giving him. He said that in these times there are a lot of fake companies that cannot be reliable especially when investing a huge amount of money.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Singapore is a small country that has major companies that can ensure you that they are legitimate, and can be trusted with. Some companies open their doors for investors so that they can both profit from that money. Just research online on those companies because they are guaranteed by the authorities of Singapore.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.