Do I have Access to MasterCard Airport Experiences as a new CIMB World Masterclass user?

As a CIMB World MasterCard card member can I enjoy access to MasterCard airport experiences, and what other travel benefits do I stand to enjoy?

• user image

No Name

Yes as a CIMB World MasterCard Card member, you can enjoy exclusive access to MasterCard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey – all through one seamless, easy-to use mobile app. You get access to over 1,000 lounges in over 500 airports worldwide with discount offers at dining, spa and retail outlets from selected exclusive airport merchants. Simply download the MasterCard Airport Experiences app on your mobile device and register your CIMB World MasterCard to start enjoying. To access participating lounges, you will have to present your CIMB World MasterCard or your digital lounge access code, together with your boarding pass and identify yourself as a LoungeKey member. On the other hand to redeem dining, spa or retail offers, just select your preferred offer, generate an offer code and present the valid offer code to the merchant to redeem the offer.

2019.08.01 4:16

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What are the different types of stock?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

Pleasant Rewards

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful