Forum
Last updated: 

Aside from travel benefits what other benefits exist for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

I hear the Maybank Visa Infinite Card is good for travel benefits but is that where it ends, do they have other perks and benefits to cover other things too?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes they do, with the card you can 19.1% savings on petrol with Best Petrol & Diesel Supply Corporate Fuel Card and driving pecks at Hertz Car Rental the world's largest general-use car-rental brand that operates from 10,000 locations in 150 countries worldwide. I particularly love the Universal Studios Singapore VIP Experience which provides you with a personal VIP Experience Guide take you on a complimentary 5-hour VIP guided tour complete with priority access to rides and shows. I think there are some more still but hope this contribution helps you.

2019.08.01 4:21

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who can paint a picture of the Fees and charges for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

Maybank Visa Infinite Card

Related Forums

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Related Reviews

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International