Forum
Last updated: 

Aside from travel benefits what other benefits exist for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

I hear the Maybank Visa Infinite Card is good for travel benefits but is that where it ends, do they have other perks and benefits to cover other things too?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Yes they do, with the card you can 19.1% savings on petrol with Best Petrol & Diesel Supply Corporate Fuel Card and driving pecks at Hertz Car Rental the world's largest general-use car-rental brand that operates from 10,000 locations in 150 countries worldwide. I particularly love the Universal Studios Singapore VIP Experience which provides you with a personal VIP Experience Guide take you on a complimentary 5-hour VIP guided tour complete with priority access to rides and shows. I think there are some more still but hope this contribution helps you.

2019.08.01 4:21

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who can paint a picture of the Fees and charges for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

Maybank Visa Infinite Card

Related Forums

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card