Forum
Last updated: 

Who can paint a picture of the Fees and charges for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

As regards Card Transactions in Foreign Currencies and Transactions Processed Overseas, who can provide me some insights of the annual fees and charges of the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Essentially, the annual fee for Maybank Visa Infinite Card will be automatically waived with a total minimum spend of S$60,000 per annum, from either the principal and/or supplementary cards but excludes Fund Transfer, late charges, interest charges and all other fees and charges imposed by Maybank; but for Visa Infinite the administrative fee shall be 1.75% of the said amount (or such fee as the Bank may determine from time to time). In addition, all Card Transactions in foreign currency will be subject to a charge of up to 1% on the converted Singapore dollar amount by the respective card associations.

2019.08.01 6:34

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Aside from travel benefits what other benefits exist for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

Maybank Visa Infinite Card

Related Forums

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Related Reviews

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation