Who can paint a picture of the Fees and charges for the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

As regards Card Transactions in Foreign Currencies and Transactions Processed Overseas, who can provide me some insights of the annual fees and charges of the Maybank Visa Infinite Card?

• user image

No Name

Essentially, the annual fee for Maybank Visa Infinite Card will be automatically waived with a total minimum spend of S$60,000 per annum, from either the principal and/or supplementary cards but excludes Fund Transfer, late charges, interest charges and all other fees and charges imposed by Maybank; but for Visa Infinite the administrative fee shall be 1.75% of the said amount (or such fee as the Bank may determine from time to time). In addition, all Card Transactions in foreign currency will be subject to a charge of up to 1% on the converted Singapore dollar amount by the respective card associations.

2019.08.01 6:34

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.