Forum
Last updated: 

What can I expect from the Maybank DUO Platinum MasterCard membership?

Can anyone become a DUO Member even a new Maybank DUO Platinum MasterCard user?

User comments

• user image

No Name

As for expectations, with DUO you can earn DUO Points for purchases made within Tan Chong International. DUO Points can be used to redeem free car servicing vouchers, apartment stays, merchandise as well as car rental packages and chauffeur services. Beyond DUO Rewards, members can use DUO Privileges to cater to their lifestyle choices with discounted travel packages, shopping, and dining and entertainment deals. On top of this, members can expect priority to events as well as first-hand news about special promotions and finally yes, anyone can become a DUO Member even the new user. However, you will only start accumulating DUO Points if you spend within Tan Chong International (except for Tan Chong Credit & Singapore Automotive Industries).

2019.08.01 4:26

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

If I can’t pay my bills what penalties will be directed out to me?

Maybank DUO Platinum Mastercard

Related Forums

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Reviews

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore