Forum
Last updated: 

Hello there! Who can help me point out the eligibility for a Singaporean for the UOB JCB Card as well as the annual fees?

I am trying to make up my mind about going for the UOB JCB Card and maybe hearing from you will help me do that in smart and timely manner.

User comments

• user image

No Name

For a Singapore citizen eligibility requires that you are 21 or above with a minimum annual income of $30,000 or a Fixed Deposit collateral of minimum $10,000. You should expect to pay a yearly fee of $64.20 but can enjoy the first year fee. Supplementary cards also get a free first year card and subsequently $32.10 yearly.

2019.08.01 4:50

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What special offerings can I take advantage of with the UOB JCB Card?

UOB JCB Card

How do I get to check for the acceptance of a UOB JCB Card for overseas ATM locations?

UOB JCB Card

How does a self-employed Participate in the UOB JCB Card travel promotion?

UOB JCB Card

Related Forums

What are bond and how do they work?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore