Forum
Last updated: 

How does a self-employed Participate in the UOB JCB Card travel promotion?

I will like to partake of the promotion offered by UOB JCB Card but I don’t exactly know how to proceed. Can someone take some time out to detail the process for my understanding?

User comments

• user image

No Name

For self-employed you will need to provide your NRIC (front and back) and Latest billing proof (within the last 6 months) as per your local home address (e.g. telephone or utilities bills, etc.) if it differs from the address in NRIC and Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment. Then proceed to enter your booking information on the LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL site. On the payment screen, enter the JCB Coupon number e.g. 20% off coupon number: 【jcblft202019】 (April 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019), then enter your JCB card information and the discount will be deducted from the amount. Check the information and finalize your booking. You will receive a confirmation email. Bring the confirmation email and JCB card to the designated kiosk on the day you booked. When you complete the delivery application, the system will automatically process the payment

2019.08.01 7:3

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What special offerings can I take advantage of with the UOB JCB Card?

UOB JCB Card

Hello there! Who can help me point out the eligibility for a Singaporean for the UOB JCB Card as well as the annual fees?

UOB JCB Card

How do I get to check for the acceptance of a UOB JCB Card for overseas ATM locations?

UOB JCB Card

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What are Stocks?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International