Forum
Last updated: 

How do I redeem online the points that I have earned with my new Visa Infinite Credit Card?

What can I redeem for points and how do I redeem online the points that I have earned with my new Visa Infinite Credit Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Redeeming your online reward points can be easily achieved by simply following a few steps to redeem your Reward Points anytime. Steps 1 - Visit www.sc.com.sg/rewards if you are a First Time User to register with your Card Details. Then next step is to Login and Search for your favourite rewards by Product name, Points range or Brands, then select your rewards, indicate quantity and add them to cart then confirm your order upon Checkout. You should receive a voucher for every Reward redeemed except for Air Miles and Cash Rewards but allow for approximately 14 working days for voucher/s to be mailed to your billing address. Please note that the voucher(s) once issued are not refundable nor are they exchangeable for cash, or another Rewards. You can choose from a wide variety of exciting offerings from the rewards catalogue. These include everything from shopping to dining vouchers, and airline miles to experiential product offerings.

2019.08.01 6:19

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I would like to hear from an SCB VI cardholder, does the card pool points?

Standard Chartered VISA Infinite

Is the sign up bonus the only exciting thing about the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Metal Credit Card?

What is the 360° Rewards programme offered on the Visa Infinite Credit Card?

Related Forums

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What are Stocks?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Related Reviews

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore