What is the 360° Rewards programme offered on the Visa Infinite Credit Card?

What is the 360° Rewards programme offered on the Visa Infinite Credit Card, who is eligible for the 360° Rewards programme and how do I earn more 360° Rewards Points?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

The Standard Chartered 360° Rewards programme rewards you on your total banking relationship with them. It starts with your credit card spend, and then also rewards you on your mortgage, investments, deposits and online transactions. All customers are eligible for the 360° Rewards programme as long as they hold a Standard Chartered credit card except the cards that offer Cash Back e.g. MANHATTAN. You can earn 360° Rewards Points via online Transactions (payment of any other bank's credit card bill or payment to billing organisations) or fixed deposit Investments (only selected investment).

2019.08.01 4:3

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I would like to hear from an SCB VI cardholder, does the card pool points?

Standard Chartered VISA Infinite

Is the sign up bonus the only exciting thing about the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Metal Credit Card?

How do I redeem online the points that I have earned with my new Visa Infinite Credit Card?

Related Forums

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

I can't stop spending, I need to invest now.

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Related Reviews

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.