Forum
Last updated: 

What is the 360° Rewards programme offered on the Visa Infinite Credit Card?

What is the 360° Rewards programme offered on the Visa Infinite Credit Card, who is eligible for the 360° Rewards programme and how do I earn more 360° Rewards Points?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The Standard Chartered 360° Rewards programme rewards you on your total banking relationship with them. It starts with your credit card spend, and then also rewards you on your mortgage, investments, deposits and online transactions. All customers are eligible for the 360° Rewards programme as long as they hold a Standard Chartered credit card except the cards that offer Cash Back e.g. MANHATTAN. You can earn 360° Rewards Points via online Transactions (payment of any other bank's credit card bill or payment to billing organisations) or fixed deposit Investments (only selected investment).

2019.08.01 4:3

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I would like to hear from an SCB VI cardholder, does the card pool points?

Standard Chartered VISA Infinite

Is the sign up bonus the only exciting thing about the Standard Chartered Visa Infinite X Metal Credit Card?

How do I redeem online the points that I have earned with my new Visa Infinite Credit Card?

Related Forums

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What are bond and how do they work?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Related Reviews

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation