Forum
Last updated: 

What are Maybank World MasterCard’s General Terms and Conditions for 10X TREATS Points?

I will like if someone can state out the terms and conditions of the Maybank World MasterCard for the 10X TREATS Points? Thank you in advance for your time!

User comments

• user image

No Name

It should go thus; all payments must be made with a Maybank World MasterCard. The selected ­10X TREATS Points merchants are valid till 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated. The 10X TREATS Points at the selected merchants will automatically be awarded to the eligible Card member’s account if the designated merchant's outlet, where the required transaction is made, is on record with Maybank. 10X TREATS Points are awarded for each dollar spent at the selected merchants, which is equivalent to a conversion rate of 4 air miles for every S$1 spent. In the event the outlet is not on record with Maybank, the TREATS Points will only be awarded once Maybank is informed of the new outlet and has updated its records accordingly. TREATS Points will not be awarded to any transactions that Maybank deem to be corporate/commercial transactions. The 10X TREATS Points will not be awarded for any online transactions. In the event a card transaction is cancelled or reversed by any party for any reason, Maybank shall reverse all TREATS Points awarded for that card transaction. The awarding of 10X TREATS Points is only applicable at the selected merchants advertised by Maybank. Maybank reserves the right to change or delete the selected merchants at any time without notice. The general Terms and Conditions governing TREATS Points Rewards and the Card member’s card account shall apply. Maybank reserves the right to terminate this promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and to exclude any person from participating in the promotion without prior notice. Maybank makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided under the Promotion. Maybank shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage and/or injury whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the Promotion. I hope that helps you but you can take out time and study it more in-depth at their website.

2019.08.01 6:35

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How are Card Transactions in Foreign Currencies and Transactions Processed Overseas processed by Maybank World MasterCard?

Maybank World Mastercard

Related Forums

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Related Reviews

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore