Forum
Last updated: 

What are Maybank World MasterCard’s General Terms and Conditions for 10X TREATS Points?

I will like if someone can state out the terms and conditions of the Maybank World MasterCard for the 10X TREATS Points? Thank you in advance for your time!

User comments

• user image

No Name

It should go thus; all payments must be made with a Maybank World MasterCard. The selected ­10X TREATS Points merchants are valid till 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated. The 10X TREATS Points at the selected merchants will automatically be awarded to the eligible Card member’s account if the designated merchant's outlet, where the required transaction is made, is on record with Maybank. 10X TREATS Points are awarded for each dollar spent at the selected merchants, which is equivalent to a conversion rate of 4 air miles for every S$1 spent. In the event the outlet is not on record with Maybank, the TREATS Points will only be awarded once Maybank is informed of the new outlet and has updated its records accordingly. TREATS Points will not be awarded to any transactions that Maybank deem to be corporate/commercial transactions. The 10X TREATS Points will not be awarded for any online transactions. In the event a card transaction is cancelled or reversed by any party for any reason, Maybank shall reverse all TREATS Points awarded for that card transaction. The awarding of 10X TREATS Points is only applicable at the selected merchants advertised by Maybank. Maybank reserves the right to change or delete the selected merchants at any time without notice. The general Terms and Conditions governing TREATS Points Rewards and the Card member’s card account shall apply. Maybank reserves the right to terminate this promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and to exclude any person from participating in the promotion without prior notice. Maybank makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided under the Promotion. Maybank shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage and/or injury whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the Promotion. I hope that helps you but you can take out time and study it more in-depth at their website.

2019.08.01 6:35

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How are Card Transactions in Foreign Currencies and Transactions Processed Overseas processed by Maybank World MasterCard?

Maybank World Mastercard

Related Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What are bond and how do they work?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Related Reviews

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation