What are the Features & Benefits of the CIMB CashLite?

Who can share some features and benefits of the CIMB CashLite with regards to interest rates and tenures as compared to the competition?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

With the CIMB CashLite you enjoy preferential Interest Rates with the CIMB CashLite personal instalment loan and a flexible Loan Tenures of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 year loan, leaving the choice for you to make in addition to a generous Credit Line with financing of up to 90% of your credit limit. The loans are disbursed instantly as well.

2019.08.01 6:49

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What are Stocks?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Related Reviews

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

Fantastic Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Spa privileges that come with card membership

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.