Forum
Last updated: 

Is it true that the UOB Delight Credit Card is limited in its reach?

I hear that with the card bulk of the spending are at DFG Group like the Guardian, Giant, Cold Storage, are there no more offers beyond this or is the card indeed that limiting?

User comments

• user image

No Name

On the contrary there are a pool of other packages and offer to profit from starting from the 3% SMART$ rebate on all Visa payWave purchases (UOB Mighty Pay, Apply Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay) and NETS FlashPay Auto Top-ups for MRT/LRT, public bus, Comfort & CityCab and SMRT taxis, ERP and CEPAS-compliant car park charges with S$400 min. spend per month. Plus, you can get 3% SMART$ rebate on Singapore Power and recurring bills for telcos, Prudential Insurance, and United Overseas Insurance (UOI), Town Councils and SPH newspapers with S$400 min. spend per monthly. You stand to enjoy 7% SMART$ Rebate with One Card and 4% SMART$ Rebate with all other principal and supplementary UOB Credit & Debit Cards.

2019.08.01 7:2

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

How can I digitise my new credit card for contactless payments?

UOB Delight Credit Card

Related Forums

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore