Forum
Last updated: 

What is the International Processing Fee for the UOB UnionPay Card?

What would be the international processing fee for the card and are there over limit Fees, what are the payment hierarchy?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Transactions made in SGD and processed outside Singapore using Visa or MasterCard respectively and will be subject to a fee of 1% of the transaction amount. A fee of S$40 will be imposed if the total outstanding Card Account balance exceeds the total Credit Limit at any time. If the outstanding is not paid in full, the payment received is first applied to repaying all outstanding balances or accrued interest with the highest interest rate.

2019.08.01 7:4

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What countries merchants and ATMs accept the UnionPay Card?

UOB UnionPay Card

In what countries can my UnionPay Card be accepted by merchants and ATMs?

UOB UnionPay Card

What does it require for a foreigner to be eligible for UOB UnionPay Card?

UOB UnionPay Card

Related Forums

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Related Reviews

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation