Forum
Last updated: 

What does it require for a foreigner to be eligible for UOB UnionPay Card?

What are the documents and requirements needed by a foreigner to be eligible for a UOB UnionPay Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You will need a valid Passport with at least 6 months’ validity and an Employment Pass with at least a validity of 6 months as well, along with the latest billing proof within the last 6 months as per your local home address such as telephone or utilities bills etc. and Income documents, being any of the Latest Computerised Payslip (in Singapore Dollar currency) or Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment + Latest Computerised Payslip (in Singapore Dollar currency) or Company Letter certifying Employment and Monthly Salary (in Singapore Dollar currency) dated within 3 months.

2019.08.01 6:12

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What countries merchants and ATMs accept the UnionPay Card?

UOB UnionPay Card

In what countries can my UnionPay Card be accepted by merchants and ATMs?

UOB UnionPay Card

What is the International Processing Fee for the UOB UnionPay Card?

UOB UnionPay Card

Related Forums

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Related Reviews

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card