Forum
Last updated: 

What does it require for a foreigner to be eligible for UOB UnionPay Card?

What are the documents and requirements needed by a foreigner to be eligible for a UOB UnionPay Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You will need a valid Passport with at least 6 months’ validity and an Employment Pass with at least a validity of 6 months as well, along with the latest billing proof within the last 6 months as per your local home address such as telephone or utilities bills etc. and Income documents, being any of the Latest Computerised Payslip (in Singapore Dollar currency) or Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment + Latest Computerised Payslip (in Singapore Dollar currency) or Company Letter certifying Employment and Monthly Salary (in Singapore Dollar currency) dated within 3 months.

2019.08.01 6:12

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What countries merchants and ATMs accept the UnionPay Card?

UOB UnionPay Card

In what countries can my UnionPay Card be accepted by merchants and ATMs?

UOB UnionPay Card

What is the International Processing Fee for the UOB UnionPay Card?

UOB UnionPay Card

Related Forums

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

Related Reviews

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International