How do I transfer $100,000 from Canada to Singapore?

What would be the most efficient way to transfer over $100,000 Canada to Singapore? Considering good exchange and ability to transfer in large amounts.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

You should work with your bank, tell them what you want to do and arm yourself with knowledge of current exchange rate. You will probably give you a quote that will be inclusive of all charges. You are free to negotiate with your bank to get favourable terms and price and from there your bank will debit the equivalent amount from your bank account with them. Not all banks have the same cost so feel free to shop around before you make a choice.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

May I use the savings of my brother to pay a repossessed item?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

Can I use my savings for my maintenance medicine?

I need to maintain my medicines.

How to have savings from salary.

Related Reviews

Pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports and extreme water sports

AVIVA Travel Prestige / Aviva

This cards basic policy covers mainstream stuff like scuba diving and hiking, even as there are quite a lot of exceptions like mountain biking, surfing and flying fox in the package. Irrespective, you can pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides or for extreme water sports. Extreme latter sports covers the likes of surfing, jet skiing, sailing, kayaking as well as diving as deep as 40m.

Insurance policy covers outdoor activities and even extreme sports.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Superior Plans / American Express International

I don’t usually make reviews or comments about products but one simple thing that impressed me about the Amex Express VoyageGuard was that there was absolutely nothing at all in the Amex travel insurance policy wording to exclude outdoor activities or even extreme sports. That is very unlike other competitors we exclude such, I commend this card for being adventurous.

Compensates an insured person aged 70 years old with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe / ERGO Insurance

ERGO TravelProtect Deluxe provides cover for leisure and other sports activities like hiking, skydiving, scuba diving and hot air balloon ride. ERGO compensates an insured person aged 70 years old and below with up to $1,500,000 for medical expenses made overseas and a maximum of up to $200,000 repayments for insured person aged 70 years old and below with a $50,000 total daily hospital allowance.

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

A golf advantage cover that provides coverage for damaged or lost golf equipment in your checked luggage

Allianz Travel Protect Single Trip Gold Plan - Standard Chartered / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, Allianz has pretty strict restrictions when it comes to sports coverage as you won't be covered for sailing, hunting, playing polo, mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, parachuting or hang gliding. You do however, have a golf advantage cover that provides coverage for damaged or lost golf equipment that is in your checked luggage. Allianz has an efficient online claim portal allows customers to submit and file their claims online easily and if you have problems uploading your claim you can call or email them for assistance. If you are claiming for medical or dental expenses, you will still have to send original copies of your supporting documents and an acknowledgement email to the address in the table below.

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.