Forum
Last updated: 

Foreclosure of a private property

Mr. Williams stopped paying his debt and Ihave no choice but to sell his property to recover the left balance. I have too much work in the office and have no time to organize the papers needed. So if Mr. Williams was able to give the left balance before my middleman finish the papers, I will stop the operation.

User comments

• user image

No Name

A notice of default should be issued first by the lender and if the borrower still not responded, a notice of trustee's sale is recorded in the county office. The lender can then sell the property through a public auction and the money that will be collected to that will be the payment for the borrower's unpaid debt.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I have a debt and charged me with high interest rate, what should I do?

Can civil suit be taken regardless of private settlement?

Can a loan shark be full of debts?

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

I owe my boss

What should I do with my debt to a loan shark?

Related Reviews

Greater control over foreign currency exchange rates that you get

With UOB Mighty FX, you not only save on additional foreign exchange (FX) conversion fees when you shop on overseas websites, but you also have greater control over the foreign currency exchange rates that you get. UOB Mighty FX allows you to view and exchange with real-time foreign exchange (FX) rates for popular currencies including USD, GBP, Euro, Australian Dollar (AUD) and Japanese Yen (JPY). Some exchange rates offered by UOB Mighty FX are even better than those at popular money changers, so clearly, this can help you save some money.

UOB Mighty FX / United Overseas Bank

24-hour Concierge and minimum of 16 years of age eligibility

Major highlights with this card has got to be the 24-hour Concierge, minimum of 16 years of age eligibility, 1% cashback on overseas and online transactions with minimum spend of SGD $1,000 per quarter, 0.3% cashback on local transactions with minimum spend of SGD $1,000 per quarter and enables contactless payment with maximum spend of SGD $100 under UnionPay QuickPass.

DBS UnionPay Platinum Debit Card / DBS Bank

No annual fee and works as a multi-currency card

Citibank only has one debit card which is the Citibank Debit Mastercard. Regardless of whether you bank with Citibank regularly, this is a useful debit card for frequent travellers. This debit card with no annual fee works as a multi-currency card if you link it to a Citibank Global Foreign Currency Account. Like with the DBS Multi-Currency Account, you can easily convert SGD to 9 foreign currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, GBP, USD and Swiss Franc.

Citibank Debit Mastercard / Citibank Singapore

I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debitrd

I am not one to win things so you can imagine my joy when I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debit card. This promotion is however valid for your first OCBC deposit account and it must be opened online too. This offer is limited to the first 600 OCBC deposits accounts opened online per month.

OCBC YES! Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Annual fee waiver triggered with at least 12 MasterCard transactions per calendar year

The principal UOB Lady’s Debit Card is entitled to the first 3 years card fee waived while thereafter, annual fee waiver will be triggered with at least 12 MasterCard transactions per calendar year. By the way annual fee waiver shall not apply to applicants who have cancelled and reapplied for the same principal UOB Lady’s Debit Card. For eligibility, applicant must be female and be at least 16 years old and no minimum income is requirement.

UOB Lady’s Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

Allows you free access to the library services

Enjoy exclusive Privileges at China Cultural Centre such as free access to over 17,000 arts and cultural books in the library of China Cultural Centre using the new BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card. At the back of the card, you should find a barcode which allows you to have free access to the library services.For the first visit, you are required to bring along your BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card with your NRIC/Passport to the library in China Cultural Centre for activation

BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card / Bank of China