Forum
Last updated: 

I need assistance with my debts.

I am a little late in paying my rents and I am a little short in money for a while because I just got fired in my previous job. I am currently finding a new job while I work part time as a freelancer. I am also in debt with some of my relatives and late in paying all my bills, I am wondering if where can I find a guarantor even just for my rents.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Guarantor loans are one way to help a person to pay his debts by lending him a money. It involves a guarantor agreement that must be armed with facts. A guarantor is usually a relative or someone you know well so he will be able to ensure that you will repay the borrowed money. Given your situation, you can ask help from you parent or sibling as long as you have separate accounts.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What will happen if someone unfortunately die of accident leaving his debts behind?

Is being a guarantor a practical job?

Is my brother a possible guarantor?

My neighbor owed me money for a year and stil haven't paying me back.

I have a debt and charged me with high interest rate, what should I do?

Foreclosure of a private property

Related Reviews

Allows you free access to the library services

Enjoy exclusive Privileges at China Cultural Centre such as free access to over 17,000 arts and cultural books in the library of China Cultural Centre using the new BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card. At the back of the card, you should find a barcode which allows you to have free access to the library services.For the first visit, you are required to bring along your BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card with your NRIC/Passport to the library in China Cultural Centre for activation

BOC Chinese Cultural Debit Card / Bank of China

2% cashback on all contactless payments and 1% on online shopping with no minimum spend

In my opinion, the SAFRA DBS debit card is simply the best debit card. NSF cardholders can get 2% cashback on all contactless payments and 1% on online shopping with no minimum spend. For everyone else, that is non-NSFs, the minimum spend to enjoy these bonus cashback rates is actually $400. But by and large this I believe is worth it in order to reap the full benefits with the card.

SAFRA DBS Debit Card / DBS Bank

Greater control over foreign currency exchange rates that you get

With UOB Mighty FX, you not only save on additional foreign exchange (FX) conversion fees when you shop on overseas websites, but you also have greater control over the foreign currency exchange rates that you get. UOB Mighty FX allows you to view and exchange with real-time foreign exchange (FX) rates for popular currencies including USD, GBP, Euro, Australian Dollar (AUD) and Japanese Yen (JPY). Some exchange rates offered by UOB Mighty FX are even better than those at popular money changers, so clearly, this can help you save some money.

UOB Mighty FX / United Overseas Bank

Enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants

With this card, you’ll be able to get cash rebates of up to 10% when you use your card to make purchases at participating merchants such as Cathay Cineplexes and Cold Storage.If you’re one for travelling and adventure, you can also enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants.There is no minimum income and annual fee required for this card.You only need to be 16 years or older with a UOB Savings Account or Current Account

UOB Direct VISA Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

Withdraw cash in ten currencies and enjoy cash withdrawal fee waiver across all ATMs worldwide

This card lets you withdraw cash in ten currencies at $0 fee and enjoy cash withdrawal fee waiver across all ATMs worldwide. This is great news for people who aren’t comfortable with carrying large amounts of cash around, and don’t want to pay ATM withdrawal fees. So, if let’s say you’re travelling to England, you can convert SGD to Pound sterling in just a few steps instantly on the QuickFX app. You can then withdraw it using your Everyday Global Debit Card in England without having to pay foreign exchange fees and ATM fees, or simply make payments directly to the merchant.

HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn unlimited cash rebate of 0.3% for all local and overseas retail transactions

Earn unlimited cash rebate of 0.3% for all local and overseas retail transactions when using your BOC Zaobao Debit Card.This offer is valid for a monthly spend of at least S$100 with a minimum deposit of S$1,500 and/or a monthly spend of at least RMB 500 with a minimum deposit of RMB 7,500 in the account.Other privileges allow you to use your new BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card at any UnionPay's merchants to enjoy 0.3% cash rebate and/or exclusive offers

BOC Zaobao Debit Card / Bank of China