I need assistance with my debts.

I am a little late in paying my rents and I am a little short in money for a while because I just got fired in my previous job. I am currently finding a new job while I work part time as a freelancer. I am also in debt with some of my relatives and late in paying all my bills, I am wondering if where can I find a guarantor even just for my rents.

• user image

No Name

Guarantor loans are one way to help a person to pay his debts by lending him a money. It involves a guarantor agreement that must be armed with facts. A guarantor is usually a relative or someone you know well so he will be able to ensure that you will repay the borrowed money. Given your situation, you can ask help from you parent or sibling as long as you have separate accounts.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What will happen if someone unfortunately die of accident leaving his debts behind?

I owe my boss

I'm currently in a lot of debt. and I need it to stop

Can I get loan even though I have debts?

Can creditors sue me for debts if I file for bankruptcy?

Foreclosure of a private property

Related Reviews

Up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match

Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

1% unlimited cash rebate and 1X TREATS Points on all transactions with up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match. What is simply mind blowing is the fact that there is the first 2 years annual fee waived while subsequent waivers are at a minimum spend of S$3,600 per year. I recommend this card for Man United fans and non-fans too.

7% cashback on petrol even in Malaysia

Standard Chartered XtraSaver Debit Card / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Standard Chartered has several debit cards, and the one you’ll get depends on which bank account you choose. If you plan to bank with StanChart, consider the Standard Chartered XtraSaver Debit Card which is linked to the XtraSaver account. With this card, as long as you maintain a minimum balance of $6,000 in that account, you can get a very respectable 7% cashback on petrol (including in Malaysia), capped at $40 a month. If you have an account balance of at least $200,000, you can get up to 15% but the cap doesn’t change.

Enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants

UOB Direct VISA Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

With this card, you’ll be able to get cash rebates of up to 10% when you use your card to make purchases at participating merchants such as Cathay Cineplexes and Cold Storage.If you’re one for travelling and adventure, you can also enjoy up to 10% off on travel related bookings with participating merchants.There is no minimum income and annual fee required for this card.You only need to be 16 years or older with a UOB Savings Account or Current Account

An all in one card which provides the convenience of a combined credit and membership card

DBS NUSSU Debit Card / DBS Bank

This is yet another awesome all in one card which provides you with the convenience of a combined credit and membership card with the features that allow you to auto-charge NUSS bills to your Card. It comes with a pleasant complimentary annual fee waiver as long as you’re a NUSS Member. You also earn 2 DBS Rewards Points for every S$5 spend at any of the NUSS F&B outlets, earn 1 DBS Rewards Point for every S$5 you charge to your card island wide.

Greater control over foreign currency exchange rates that you get

UOB Mighty FX / United Overseas Bank

With UOB Mighty FX, you not only save on additional foreign exchange (FX) conversion fees when you shop on overseas websites, but you also have greater control over the foreign currency exchange rates that you get. UOB Mighty FX allows you to view and exchange with real-time foreign exchange (FX) rates for popular currencies including USD, GBP, Euro, Australian Dollar (AUD) and Japanese Yen (JPY). Some exchange rates offered by UOB Mighty FX are even better than those at popular money changers, so clearly, this can help you save some money.

Supports the NETS FlashPay function to top up and tap for public transport,

HSBC Debit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

The HSBC debit cards have no annual fees and it offers overseas cash withdrawal with no transaction fee at HSBC ATMs. However, this is ONLY for HSBC Advance and Premier Account holders. If you do qualify, the good thing is that HSBC has a strong ATM network in countries like Hong Kong.This card also supports the NETS FlashPay function so you can top up and tap for public transport, you can also link it up with SimplyGo and can be used to withdraw cash from cash points like 7-11, Cold Storage, Guardian and ATMs with “atm5” symbol