Is being a guarantor a practical job?

I saw that I have potential in salestalking and because of that I was able to sell a property, Since that day, I am thinking of applying to be a real guarantor, but I do not have enough knowledge about it. I was thinking if I will be able to earn money if ever I pushed being a real guarantor. That way, I am hitting two birds with one stone because I am earning good money and at the same time, doing what I want.

• user image

No Name

Being a guarantor is a nice job since you will be able to get a big money when one of your products was sold like a house or a car because it will be one huge amount of money in one person. But of course, it will tough during the first times since your credibility will be in question but once the skill was proven, more clients will come to your way.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I need assistance with my debts.

What should I do with my debt to a loan shark?

Can I get loan even though I have debts?

What happens after one has declared bankruptcy?

My neighbor owed me money for a year and stil haven't paying me back.

I owe my boss

Related Reviews

Earn unlimited cash rebate of 0.3% for all local and overseas retail transactions

BOC Zaobao Debit Card / Bank of China

Earn unlimited cash rebate of 0.3% for all local and overseas retail transactions when using your BOC Zaobao Debit Card.This offer is valid for a monthly spend of at least S$100 with a minimum deposit of S$1,500 and/or a monthly spend of at least RMB 500 with a minimum deposit of RMB 7,500 in the account.Other privileges allow you to use your new BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card at any UnionPay's merchants to enjoy 0.3% cash rebate and/or exclusive offers

Spend at least $400 a month and get 4% rebate

PAssion POSB Debit Card / DBS Bank

This debit card comes with free PAssion membership of up to $12 for 5 years. Don’t know what’s so great about that but it adds up for some people. Plus when you spend at least $400 a month on the POSB PAssion Card, you get 4% rebate at Giant, Cold Storage and Guardian. If you have a family, you also get 5% rebate at popular Singapore places of attractions and 1-for-1 tickets on the 10th of every month.

I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debitrd

OCBC YES! Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I am not one to win things so you can imagine my joy when I won S$20 cash credit for the deposit account that was opened together with my debit card. This promotion is however valid for your first OCBC deposit account and it must be opened online too. This offer is limited to the first 600 OCBC deposits accounts opened online per month.

The first bank in Southeast Asia to launch Near Field Communication

UOB Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

With contactless cash withdrawals, you can now withdraw cash easily and quickly with a tap of your phone instead of inserting your ATM card. UOB is perhaps the first bank in Southeast Asia to launch Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) that allows you to truly go digital. Now to enjoy the convenience of Contactless Cash Withdrawals, add your UOB Visa or MasterCard Debit Card to your mobile phone on MightyPay for Android users or ApplePay for iPhone users.

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently

NTUC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

The NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card Plus App enhances your rewards experience and allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently. So be it shopping, exercising, traveling or dining, explore the discounts and deals you can get under Plus! Treats. You can even collect stamps from Plus! Partners to redeem exciting rewards.