Is being a guarantor a practical job?

I saw that I have potential in salestalking and because of that I was able to sell a property, Since that day, I am thinking of applying to be a real guarantor, but I do not have enough knowledge about it. I was thinking if I will be able to earn money if ever I pushed being a real guarantor. That way, I am hitting two birds with one stone because I am earning good money and at the same time, doing what I want.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Being a guarantor is a nice job since you will be able to get a big money when one of your products was sold like a house or a car because it will be one huge amount of money in one person. But of course, it will tough during the first times since your credibility will be in question but once the skill was proven, more clients will come to your way.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

The debt collector is asking for a private settlement

Can I buy a foreclosed house?

Can a loan shark be full of debts?

Hospital preventing a family to leave due to debts

I am called to pay my debt earlier than the agreed time.

Can creditors sue me for debts if I file for bankruptcy?

Related Reviews

Cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

Bank of China Great Wall International Debit Card / Bank of China

The Bank of China is now officially part of the atm5 shared network and in effect you can now check your account balance and enjoy cash withdrawals with your BOC Great Wall International MasterCard Debit Card at over 230 ATMs with atm5 Logo Island wide without any transaction fees. You should know that cash rebate is capped at a maximum of S$10 per calendar month.

24-hour Concierge and minimum of 16 years of age eligibility

DBS UnionPay Platinum Debit Card / DBS Bank

Major highlights with this card has got to be the 24-hour Concierge, minimum of 16 years of age eligibility, 1% cashback on overseas and online transactions with minimum spend of SGD $1,000 per quarter, 0.3% cashback on local transactions with minimum spend of SGD $1,000 per quarter and enables contactless payment with maximum spend of SGD $100 under UnionPay QuickPass.

Supports the NETS FlashPay function to top up and tap for public transport,

HSBC Debit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

The HSBC debit cards have no annual fees and it offers overseas cash withdrawal with no transaction fee at HSBC ATMs. However, this is ONLY for HSBC Advance and Premier Account holders. If you do qualify, the good thing is that HSBC has a strong ATM network in countries like Hong Kong.This card also supports the NETS FlashPay function so you can top up and tap for public transport, you can also link it up with SimplyGo and can be used to withdraw cash from cash points like 7-11, Cold Storage, Guardian and ATMs with “atm5” symbol

Charging annual fees on a debit card,

UOB Delight Debit Card / United Overseas Bank

UOB has several debit cards in its stable, but I would urge you to ignore the crowd and quantity and go for quality like the UOB Delight Debit Card. But I think it’s quite absurd that they are charging annual fees on a debit card, yes that is right, yes, believe it or not, UOB charges annual fees on their debit cards – and some are not that easy to waive.

Up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match

Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card / Maybank Singapore

1% unlimited cash rebate and 1X TREATS Points on all transactions with up to 3% Cash Rebate and 5X TREATS points when Manchester United wins a Premier League match. What is simply mind blowing is the fact that there is the first 2 years annual fee waived while subsequent waivers are at a minimum spend of S$3,600 per year. I recommend this card for Man United fans and non-fans too.

Allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently

NTUC Plus! VISA Debit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

The NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card Plus App enhances your rewards experience and allows you to check your LinkPoints balance and transaction history conveniently. So be it shopping, exercising, traveling or dining, explore the discounts and deals you can get under Plus! Treats. You can even collect stamps from Plus! Partners to redeem exciting rewards.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.